Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Put on the face.........

For the past few days ago it's hard for me to fall asleep, lots of things buzzing in my mind. Lots need to be settled but I'm not on up on even a single thing which I should do. Improper, disorganized...and empty. Rain was pouring outside..last evening, but I'm crying inside... the sky is blue today but my face is gray..dunno what cause me to such dismay..

I tallied this life and notice the score... and it's feels like HE can't love me no more.. I know at the moment of it, why am so sure? I can tell. This girl is suffocating, the word 'peace' is so not there anymore.. it's messy inside, and I badly crave for serenity to come in again. haih... it's just a piece of it, not a problem( shall think about it) even it's lingering me 24/7 and instead of it, its what a life is. Never mind me.. let it be.

5 comments:

PAJID said...

haha.. ada plak lagu terselit~

PAJID said...

owh~~~

Reika said...

yea, the lyrics sounds soo right with such dilemma. me just love the way it flows...calming

Anonymous said...

ada lagoo kah???
knpa dakoo xpasan akan dy...
haha..
ayat bapak poyo xlh blah..
:PP

Reika said...

whoever you r, just let me know then anonymous...much appropriate then