Saturday, February 21, 2009

PGL ...flaws

At last...manage to online again. after two days without the net..world is so less fun. I'm still in the mood of PGL...of course..still replaying and rewinding the fabulous scenes. thinking about it makes me wanna laugh to die. and of course I hate the ultimatume scenes between tiara and Hang tuah...eyyy that's gross. She's married right..Poor the husband, his wife free to be touched and hugged in the public by stranger.( how can he react like it was normal?)Should I say more about the theater, maybe I should have not...lots of them already post it instantly and tallied the night precisely. So, let it be. Me..bought the CD...(yea!!!) Rm 30 worth and i love all the 21 songs included Dewa perang, tujuh Syarat, Melaka terbilang... I have to say it again, and again and again until you feel sick to listen to me,the performance was fabulous, incredible, hillarious, and outstanding ever. No wonder the tickets are pricey and hard to get. (I'm lucky)...you're tooo..
But there's one thing that fouled my PGL enthusiasm that night. I felt gross, and sick of it...hate to look into her. Well, indeed we know, the night was special, artists were there, VIP and so on.. We want to dress up to look fabulous and not excluded me too. But think of this, why must we let the others know every things do we have not to keep it safely from those eyes.

KNAPA PERLU BUKA AURAT UNTUK JADI CANTIK?
KNAPA PERLU BUKA TUDUNG UNTUK JADI MENARIK?
BANGGAKAH ANDA PERTONTONKAN MAHKOTA DIRI?
APA NILAI TUDUNG DALAM HATI?
SEKADAR ADAT ATAU PELENGKAP AURAT?

huh...it such a relief for me..honestly,, I'm so sad when her friends let this thing happen. never cross into my mind she'll do it like this...as I believe, how naughty or misbehave she is, she won't let off her veil.. It sadden me...she let me down. hey, not only me was shocked to death, the others also whispering and gossiping about that not to included tose who bombarded me with such stupid Q's? (why's she like this? like I know everything!)

Why am I so concern about this? you might say..'hey girl, it's her life..her own business..why bother?' Of course I bother..she's a muslim and I'm a muslim. We need to care about each other. Caring is not only asking 'dah makan ke belum, sihat?' ( takut pulak nak tanya dah solat ke belum, kononnya sensitif isu..). It's more than that, advising them to do good and to be good to lead into welness and blissful in life. Do you want me to sit here doing nothing and praise of her oscar-winner-dress on that night? it is okay if she's coming from no where school but she's the islamic school product.. Don't you just get it.!!! She had learned the most about Islam and has strong root of understanding.. imagine, 5 years there learning the islam and practice the islamic way...

Maybe those who learned in the religious school, is just not belong to be there...they 're accidentally to be there...becomes the flaws we don't want them to be... I've seen a lot, not just her...I'm talking to those who set the same feet as mine...a lot more outside ( in my faculty of course) it sickened me even more to know this rotten bad egg ( i might sound cold and evil, but have to be vocal, let them know..like I care!)is giving the wrong bad perception towards islamic students in school..please, since we are holding this title of islamic ex-students people would look high with the expectation. Don't give the bad image of islam...if you want to be bad or the wrong guy, I don't even care or bother but... just at least respect and bother the school images.

Is being in the school is just for the sake of parent or no other optional choice? The iman inside is not measured and based on the school, of course it is not. But one nurturing the Iman based on the teaching and islamic environment there...i wonder if they pick up all the certificates at the school, and missed the iman at school gate..Iman is just at school, not in the inner soul.

Sometimes, those who are not from islamic school is far more religious and understand about Islam..'they' on the other side, act like they have zero knowledge about it. I don't know myself if I were able to stand up strong looking into those people totally and constantly change from good, into bad and become the worst...

Am I going to tell her..she's know the most what she did was wrong, I have no power to force her ...but advice her in the hikmah...I pray she'll be the one she used to be again.. happy to see her in good mslim again
Our world..Our people...Our muslim....we 're now only get even more closer to the Qiyamah...

5 comments:

PAJID said...

okeyh. saya paham.. ahaha..
some people change but some just dont..

all of it..., just a matter o tym.

PAJID said...

again~
some people change, but some just dont.

it's just..., a matter o tym.

HNKIECRSH said...

ahh. i didnt see any one of us not
wearing tudonk that night. O.o
i mean, the girls. ;k

Reika said...

if you really got to know what tudung mean is...you shall know what I mean...boy.

covering all hair with veil.. is what we called wearing tudung.. got it.haih...

Aisyah Khadijah said...

Salam ziarah~

Wanita itu bukan sekadar tubuhnya cantik,
suaranya manja,
matanya menggoda,
kerana semua itu pakaian wanita jahiliah,
kerna bangga dan takabur,
lupa pada Penjagannya,
Sang Pencipta menyayanginya,
tetapi dihempaskan kalimah cinta daripada Tuhannya kerna sibuk meladeni nafsu dunia,

Wanita, bukan kaca,
tetapi kilauan mutiara,
carinya dijejak dalam lautan,
gadainya sukar dilepaskan,
simpannya dalam kotak kalbu,
letaknya bukan untuk dijijak,
tapi untuk disemat, dipahat, dilentur dengan acuan Quran,
disuci dengan sunnah,
disayangi seluruh makhluk,
andai malu menjadi penghias diri,
andai alpa tidak selubung kotak akal

Wallahu a'alam