Friday, February 6, 2009

TAG, TAGGED, TAGGING, IT'S ONGOING NOW

I'm tagged..!!!and tagging them back.. what shall I say, I'm dummy in this game, dunno to feel excited or not..but thanks pajid, introducing such playful game to me..hahha...love you more (uweks..)
Here goes the questionnaire....a long never-ended list I've created

pertama. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
Pajid- it just someone who me luv as girlfriend..haha. Ey, one of my gud buddies..what else should I say

kedua. Your impressions towards him/her.
Pajid- Hmm, shall I mention it?? She’s kind of four-seasoned mood girl; happy, depressed, blank, over excited. Sometimes she blend it all together..huhu.. she got brain you know, learn new things from her (she never realized I do, but watch me..I’m a secret learner)..she’s stand on her own, in her cave but sneak out into the other world as usual ..got it? Be patience to please her in hard times..that’s matter the most

ketiga. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
Pajid- None… ey that’s evil..hmm there’s something, being a friend and neighbour..

Keempat mmg xde eh??
5. If he/she become your lover, you will..
Pajid- What a heck!! That scandalously impossible. I shall kill myself before her

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Pajid- In what ways are we then? Be nice, she’ll love me. Owh, if that is not accepted, OUT OF MY LIFE!!

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on his/her
Pajid- are you blind? Illiterate? No..no..and .no.. just be a good girl..and behave herself, that’s all. I’ll tell everyone so

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
Pajid- I love this part, maybe coz she betrayed me as friend, stab back..and –that’s all. Melancholic…

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is
Pajid- cut of her hair like a mad..ha..ha..Im just evil at this


10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Pajid- well, she’s a normal homo sapien, searching undefined destiny(do her?) I’m telepathic..so what

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Hmm, lady-like plain girl who stand for what she believe.. less social life she even care less if others aren’t same like her. I don’t bother much on this but sometimes I shall ask them so I’ll be a better good girl then.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I’m two sided characters with male and female.. don’t act like the same…shy ( certain occasions I don’t), silent knowledge seeker, not that crazy girl.. focus on life, serious-happy-go-lucky-..bla..bla..bla..

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Jealousy, belittle others just by a look ( the worst part I’ve fight since a long time before), loyalty..too academic sometimes,

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
A good, dependent girl, successful girl, following models in prophet Muhammad legacy..a muslimah for the ummah.. who’ll stand for islam then if not us?

15. For the people who likes you, say something to them
Whooa,, sweet..sweet..I hate peoples hate me, so thanks for liking me.ha..ha..have no present la..al-fatihah je ek..huhu

16. 8 people to tag:
Oh my, owh really? I shall kill you!! Too much lol. Haish..
Muhyi
Sai
Harris
Aishah-anjelik
Syah
Boy thundercat
Anonymous- me myself dunno who’s this
Tunku abdul rahman- he died..can’t help


17. who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
Hmm, he’s officially a single bachelor… no girl currently

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Male of course.. wanna check it? Sure!
Listen to his voice


19. If no. 7 and no. 8 were together, would it be a good thing?
as the no.5 is rest in peace (RIP), how on earth for me to predict that.

20. How about no. 5 and 6?
owh, they’re like the twin brother.. fighting and teasing every single day.. just a gud friend

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
TESL maybe..dunno if there any additional courses

22. Is no. 4 single?
Currently yes…but she’s still browsing somewhere for a guy.ahaks..


23. Say something about no. 2.
Your morbidity is contagious. Affecting my mind hehe..soo true. He’s a literate… very gud/evil buddy..tell me more about new stuff, love to hear something new..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. no offense..
my morbidity is affecting everyone..