Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flaws

If you don’t mind can you tell me all your hopes and fears
And everything that you believe in
Would you want make a difference in the world?
I love for you if you take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me
Deeper conversation
With me..

~Yuna~

And now I’m learning you
I got my doubt for you
Sometimes..
Only my mind can speak and talk
Everything I plan wanted to tell you
Then it was nothing
In the real as I froze like fool

*************************

The unstable motion just now is not what I’m planning today. Just at the end of the day, the cheering happy soul became mute.. The old sickness came back, again.. How hard for me to fight it, lost one more time.. hot fat tears rolling down with effortless. It’s nothing to do with others..Hmm, maybe with a human being solely..perhaps. Who’s knows? It all happened at the bus stop, of course after the MEdSi Talk at ‘Angsana Hell’ (pajid named it) without anyone realizing it but Fikah. She asked if I’m ok, yes.. I’m so okay if you ask no question at this moment, I said. It’s better then if you were there two by two coz to let off the burning pain inside is satisfying though. I thought many weren’t notice the sour on my face, can’t help it. Guys, thanks for asking me if I’m okay, understand me and concern me. With a simple short sentence, it’s more than enough to console me. Appreciated…

2 comments:

ariff dean said...

ahahahah
dh nyanyi kuat2 lagu yuna kat fac :P

Reika said...

aah' bagus lah, nyanyi kt fac. terkantoilah yerk ngan org tu. kononnyer tak rmai org tau pasal yuna