Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*relief*

I'm humiliating myself..in front of them. What else do expect from me then. You had saw the worst part of me.

Then, expect the unexpected from me from now on... I did'nt plan it at all, to be frankly. it just spontanous and naturally, can't help it. But still, that's shameful for me I think.

Relief, the drama class is over..I'm done what suppose to be done today, in such way..huhu.

But now it saddenme coz for the first time ever, I tallied my past life sincerely in front of members in the class. It's hurts when you tear up the wrappen sealed box after years of leaving it untouch. Life is just like that...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

there's alwys a silver lining behind every dark cloud. no worries. ;)

PAJID said...

u ave let the seeal broke sket~ just to get the best o everythin~~

p/s- face it.. life's like dat..

Reika said...

to pajid and Lin O :appreciated.. your words for me just like antibiotic..he..he no need to go to PK

ariff dean said...

rilek ahh~~~
:)