Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Break it off... on the light

The semester break seems to fade away few days later and I'm still badly stuck with mountains of assignment.. I bet the others too are busying themselves hiding in their own cave. Somehow these work don't tense me for god sake know why as the enthusiasm feeling blast tense off to the shore.. Lets make the list check; writing done, Listening & speaking done, Principle Edu 70% completed( thanks Puan taksiah), grammar just half way to finish..hmm what else, ahh!! islamic study..haven't start yet( months far away ). That's, all right? So keep it up and I need to rejuvenate the energy to extend for couples of hours more.

Surely, I missed all my classmates and N (former classmate, sadly). She's the one to become my ultimate prey, haunting her every day via phone calls and sms..huhu.. poor dear girl. But that's not too bad.

One more thing, angah said he want to stay in Egypt( choose either one, wanna be Pharaoh @ prophet? u'll decide it) for another sweet cute 8 years, he's vanish for 2 years and away from me... now do the math. "abang tengah enjoy ngaji ni" he said. yeah, that's right.. but don't you ever want to back to motherland, don't you miss the fresh air, the atmosphere, our tiny cute rooms and your adorable little girl? Along too, I know even he barely produce that words..Both of them stunned me actually and I'm soo envy as it makes me think am I that struggle and fighting the battle as they do? Am I appreciating the student life I have now, deep inside he motivate me to study harder. Above all, we do separate physically but I can hear their whisper and lullabies across the sea and air, we're tied,united together in visible knot....

No comments: