Tuesday, February 17, 2009

throw out of hell into heaven

"Sometimes we needs a drop of hellfire to feel warmer".Have you ever heard this said ? Let's called it my exaggeration when I was in Tec.5 and M212. he..he.. only when we set into the classes people would suddenly felt like in Antartic.. And the things that sounds so wrong for me is, if we were chilled to death, why don't they just hike the air cond's temperature? Isn't it stupid to turn the air cond to its lowest temperature while at the mean time, we rolled the thick jacket and cardigan tightly and try to shrink the body as got a look like retarded? Human nowaday....wasting money, contributing to global warming, self-torture, just want to be proud to say loud that they got the coolest air cond on earth...



Better inform the technician about this...like they'll know what did I nag in my blog. haih........


**************************************

Here is another story...

let's say that God knows and listen sclosely to my heart. And I'm soo sure to say that it's like I'm prohibited to boast on others or say bad things to people, or trying to turn myself from a good girl gone bad as in a one click, HE will twist my fate around and let me down to the lowest part on earth. Yeah, i'd told someone about this.. that's why one of the reason why I don't do bad things to people even sometimes I feel the evilness inside..I rather do nothing as what goes around come around.

And the evidence is a story I'm going to tally below;

Few days ago, as I had trash talking with a friend of mine,gossip a litle bit somehow and then jumped to talk on academic stuff, assignment, work, PGL and so on. I told her that the due date of the assignment of principle Edu. is not so far from now and we better setle it down in ASAP. I asked her if she had done it. I not even started yet honey, she said. "owh, I'm doing it right now and it's 10% to go to finish everyhting.I replied. She looked impressed to see that I'm finishing the line.. I was happy, as I tought i had done a good remarkable job..(sounds so wrong). But, as I said before..God Just read my mind, HE knows everything.. And as continuation of this story, last night.. there was no rain..he.he..redundant.

Okey, okey..last night while reading a book lended from one good friend, my roommate asked me if I can let her borrow my pendrive..precious cute pendrive. So, without hesitating or any doubt.. I gave her ( not easy for me to let others have my pendrive, just the selected buddies are allowed to take it). Then,she straight forward back to her room and did her work. The time showed it was 1 am and I still awake. it was on my table then when I glanced over it this morning. Okay, you're welcome, I said.

In the intec library, as I want to finish the assingment, I took the pendrive, scan it first and ...WOW ..90 viruses was detected in the USB..What a heck!! what did I do then, clean all the virus and open the folder. I browse the file I wanted-the assingment and...OMG...where's the assingment?? it's missing..it's gone...none of the basic. Edu folder was there...I paused..I think, and stare at my laptop.... and think again, stare at the blank screen. Then, something crossed in my mind...virus...it deleted every infectious file. Ohw nooo... Hmm, hang on, Now., I remember! I got Back up in another USB.he..he..happy again.. Hmmm, You think it's end of story? aha, think again.. I lost the pendrive a day before yesterday, to be exact. It's a fate and sound so pity.

Can you imagine, writing the very single pages and it just a few steps to the end? I felt soo bad at the time.. I knew, I was cursed..of misbehave myself..He took it from me..boastful girl..it served you right. Luckily, a friend of mine was beside, I told him what did I went wrong.. so sad, it just listen.. and listen..I told it I'm tired of this as it ( not refer to my it)chasing me all the time..this is not the first time I came with this situation. Loads of time..HE takes it from me in no time whenever I do something bad or become bad.. I shouldn't say this, I know but just telling what do I feel. And I deserved it..

As we chat, I browsed again in my lap top and playing around with the mouse. To my astonishment, I was shocked to find out that there a file in my recent folder. OMG! It's there.. I found it..the precious and the only file I had. I was nearly burst to cry, it saw me and it too, was surprised. Thanks god, I kept saying that,.. it's blissful and miracle as I haven't save the file in my lap top. Yeah, I'm soo sure about that. HE listen to my heart, I'm so thankful to HIM..

~really felt like throw out of hell into heaven~

p/s: I never born to be an evil bad girl, I'm soo protected.



No comments: