Thursday, February 5, 2009

Consoling you and myself

WHY IS HE TESTING ME? IT SHOULD BE THEM..

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, " we believe you" and that they will not be tested?." (Al-Ankabut 2-3)

" We did tests before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false" (Al- Ankabut 3-4)

WHY THINGS I BADLY WANT JUST FADE AWAY BEFORE ME ? THE WORLD IS JUST EVIL...

"Fighting is prescribed for you. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah Knows.. and you know not"
(Al-Baqarah 216)

WHY HE GIVE ME SUCH DIFFICULTIES, HARD AND HARSH LIFE?

"Oh no soul does Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ills that it earns....." (Al-Baqarah 286)

FRUSTRATED, HATRED? WE SOMETIMES CAN'T HELP IT...( me too, couple days ago)

"So lost not heart, nor fall into despair: for you must gain mastery if you're true in faith."
(Al-Imran 139)

HOW AND WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT TO CONFRONT IT?

"O, you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy: vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other and fear Allah, that you might prosper." (Al-Imran 200)

"Nay, seek Allah's help with patience and perseverance and prayer: it is indeed hard, except those who bring lowly spirit" (Al-Baqarah 45)

WHAT'S THE REWARD AFTER ALL THIS? IS HE GOING TO PROMISE ME SOMETHING?

"Allah has purchased of the Believers their persons and their goods: for theirs (in return) is the paradise... .. (At-Taubah 111)


WHO SHOULD I LEAN OVER TO? WHO'S GOING TO LISTEN ME?

"But if they turn away, say " Allah suffices me: there is no god but He: on Him is must my trust- He lord of the throne (of glory) Supreme" (At-Taubah 129 )

" I JUST CAN'T WAIT AND HOLD ANY LONGER!!!!! ENOUGH "

... ..When troubles touches a man, he cries unto Us lying down on his side, or sitting or standing. But when We solved on as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him Thus do the needs of transgressors seem fair in their eyes! ."
(Surah Yusuf 12)

* just when I felt so wrong and the fault in everything...it's not that bad, .
when i was hurt and in a hard time, occasionally i'll flip over the surah to find the word of wisdom to rejuvenate back.. and crying..sobbing... it's great man..

Not because of my background edu. before (a lil bit somehow) and even I don't have it at all, still the holy book is the one I seek ..it's a weapon for me...it listens to me... and talks to me back.. .

Apart of bundle of motivational books in MPH or whatsoever bookstore, Quran also is the greatest motivational book, a best seller for hundreds time (all muslim must have one, do the math), so when do we'll ever want to read it thoroughly. You'll hold the answer
** craving for more?? get the quran!!read the translation by yourself.

No comments: