Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Security seems far from good

One step for betterment

We are already in the exam mood.It started yesterday.people are busying themselves with books and notes here and there but us..still attending classes. Like today, educational psychology class...my lecturer made all the 3 groups in  to be in the hall for some lecture (last lecture) and distributing he on going marks...And I keep saying this to people

IT'S A TESL BATCH GATHERING WITHOUT SNACKS &DRINKS  =]

because we've never have lecture in class with all three groups in one time....for this semester. so it's like a tesl gathering...pre gathering before the final

my exam dates are just like a "toto" number:
3138

which are......
31/10 - Applied phonetic & phonology
3/11   - Educational psychology
8/10   - Micro-counselling


wish me and all my friends for 'najah' with excellence in the exam.....

as I've checked the list of on going marks I've gotten...it's not a satisfying result....I screwed up a lot and 3.5 didn't seems to securely safe in my palm for this semester......I don't have too much expectation for my future result...only hoping to maintain the 3.5 pointer....Ya rabb, yassir wala tua'ssir fil imtihan3x...AMEEN



Allah knows best

p/s: i'm freaking scared at the moment

No comments: