Sunday, October 10, 2010

stop whining people

One step for betterment

Weekend would be the best for a study break out.....and I'm sipping every moment with it..
I went to KL for a visit to my uncle house + open house+ hanging out with some friends and cousins..it was on Saturday...only by late at night, I had arrived to Shah Alam...overnight at 21's house due to the late night arrival. thanks to their company, we didn't slept until it was 2am..Erm...lots of updates to catch up. Early in the morning, I went for a breakfast with 21, as the others still snoozing (tk bangun dari kubur lagi =] ) .Only an hour after that, I walk back to my house....not that early morning breeze.


The next day, together with my house mates, we convoyed to Reen's as she is having an open house. Thanks god I wasn't at home last night, Reen, Yam and Farah were camping at Reen's for that purpose..our house surely  a creepy old antic boring rented house without their presence. Man, I love convoy..together, 3 cars tailed and Khai's is the most outrageous i think..the satria neo with turbo engine was a cool wheel to ride on the highway..
reaching her house, we ate everything eyes could roll at. cranky jokes really killing us with madness laughter...her mom joined the crowd as well! Owh my,....stories after stories...we just can't stop laughing, hardly breathing. it was a magnificent Sunday for me and for others as well.


Hey, many are whining around about their piles of unsettled assignment.....there isn't that much if you start early...for someone over there...stop using the excuse of settling assignment to stay up /overnight at McD or anywhere else....because you haven't settled anything...as what my eyes could see...a lot of distraction is the big deal...my advice, go to somewhere you can focus to do work but not something else...good luck...
(the other people also attached to many commitment.....but that's not an excuse of not settling academic work)


Amazing people...Amazing life....Expected challenges.....


p/s: good luck in exam people!!

Allah knows best

No comments: