Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A guitar and the song

One step for betterment

Last night and the rest of the day will specially stored as most memorable, blissful life for me...Enjoy much of your present and most off all, the many unknown things you've well sealed.....and successfully discovered.
the first strum of your guitar..it left me in awe....and you're keep saying not really good at it...my..stop talking rubbish...it's an extraordinary talent I've met..this is another, you can't read chord...but a wonderful guitarist..you are as special as the way you are... annnnnd just another amazing person I've met. thanks for the song and the guitar...it's sweet..real sweet...if you've realized or not, many hearts have touched by you and yeah, hoping to hear your compose again =]]]

you're so shy and it's doubling mine

p/s: I'll keep this as secret..no one will know a scratch 'bout this. ^^,

Allah Knows Best

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*wink wink*
wah..pkwe eh?