Friday, October 8, 2010

200th ...and never have enough

One step for betterment

The one I'm currently writing is officially my 200th post..Impressed?? bigger than a dot. I rarely updates my blog and there's isn't a reason for that..most of the time whenever I feel the urge to pen something, the lappy isn't with me and the idea just floating..circling as the inner thought..

I'm running out of my time doing many of my favourite part time job- Roti Impit Ayamas at the faculty, also as a fully in charge of the head of Sponsorship department in "THE COOK" tour which will be held insya allah early next year at UKM..we only have precisely 3 months left before the due date. For further understanding what the heck of this program is...asks the holy google who always answer everything. Apart of this, there's still a few assignments left....and time is running out...

I have settled:
a) Phonetic transcription project....(my part)
b) counseling verbatim (as same as drama script)..
c) Report Writing (my part)

I haven't yet settle:
a) Arabic drama script...few amendment to be done as advised by the lecturer
b) Educational psychology case study

As I had mentioned, "my part". This means that in order to settle everything, I have to wait for the others to compiled a complete work. I hope everyone is doing their job and best in stealing time for accomplishing the assignment. I want us to get great score to secure the fortune A. 

As for my course, I haven't yet become a top scorer student, didn't crave for it but if getting one is the full icing on the cake. I'm just the moderate...like still a fortunate dean's list receiver..What is the most important to me is to maintain the 3.5 CGPA. Least interest in racing for a 4.00 pointer. "five-point someone" is the best novel that have changed and awaken my perspective towards the aim in academic lane. To fully enjoy your life as student and really learn the entire course is far more important that mugging books for the sake of A+ and zero knowledge in it. Many of us just like a machine....pressured by the fact of learning something new because it means more to cram and even much memorize..we aren't pressure cooker, take it easy people. 

Another thing about academic life....many of us are one real brainy....in disguise or clearly portrayed. for those who are vividly known as the intelligent, I pay no attention for their best performance as I know it's them...but one that I really adore is the hush hush brilliant that rarely or never get the spotlight. They are the type that what I call "the silencer" ..the.one speak less and listen more....even some might be labelled as the passive and loser with the capital L..lord..you'll be freakin' surprise how they shine in tests..simply said, they nearly beat the top scorers.....how was that? when it comes from "the silencer", it was celebrated with a huge applause..from us....they are one great brainy man..no one hardly notice their presence, but a starlight they have become. one great thing about them too is they are not bothered to scream the victory...not even fussy to boast around telling the world how great the marks they nailed. I like the down to earth attitude and people like you even more when you're modest with the exceptional talent. there's one big lesson lies behind

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE UNDER PERFORMER FOR THAT'S WHAT WE THINK THEY ARE.

 THE HOLY GREATNESS FROM "THE SILENCER" PROVED THEORY OF THE BRILLIANCE ISN'T FOR THOSE WHO SPEAKS MOST OF THE TIME. IT IS FOR ONE WHO THINK MOST OF THE TIME. 

Kudos to ilman, zuhairi for their outstanding marks in phonetic and phonology and not to forget..educational psychology. Have you read their answer? you should have done it..
me?? I'm satisfied with mine...but..but...I'm not the top scorer...hehe. 


 Allah knows best

p/s: I skipped an international tennis tournament invitation where the ticket price is RM169..I heard Jay Shawn and other big stars are performing....well, who cares..it's them who're famous, not me...I wish I could give my ticket to you if you're one BIG tennis fan...(how on earth I got it? thanks to KESAT)

No comments: