Thursday, October 21, 2010

The sky is bright and so is the life

One step for betterment

I've read a wonderful post from my friends' blog..I'm very delight to see that how Allah bring his light to a person through a person..the person must be one amazing being. You know, when a life is touched by someone to reform into such a positive, better way...the person is something..May Allah lay His endless blessing to her in touching one's heart to be nearer to Allah...One thing we should believe...God is equal..He settled us upon something or with something/someone for a reason..which will turn out for good or bad. but nevertheless, if it is something bad...there should be a blessing in disguise...people CAN change..The good might turns bad in 10 years time....and vice versa....the most challenge part is when someone wants to be become a better/good person...there will be a tricky way...and varied test of patience and Iman....like..for friends...some..little of them  might look at one like a jerk...with a look like "yeah right..i don't believe in you to be thaaat good"...Ouch.. some will also will try to their best in ensuring that the person still belong to their group of people....
Man, He tested us in many way..not to kill the spirit but as a test to see how deep is the desire to become the man of the religion...with firm belief and faith in Allah.. whatever it is...good friends will celebrate his/her friend's reformation for good and with many prayers to Allah..may He will give strength to him/her and for us to be always in Mardhatillah...

'Dinul Islam Abadan Abada' 


Allah knows Best

p/s: I still wonder how the person knows my blog and read about the post..i'll never deliver the hate post again...for good. I'll take your critics for good but it still a mystery how on earth you know my blog. the bottom of it..I'm no longer mad at you....I've delivered the company's proposal according to the list you gave me....so, just stop shouting at me again. =]


No comments: