Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ramadhan,his love & ours

We are bidding goodbye to ramadhan soon, I can hardly believe it is the end of Ramadhan. The blessing, peaceful and and blissful month is now comes to the end.It seems just like yesterday we met.Bulk of questions and doubts come across my mind.Am I giving enough all the good deeds for the needy and others? Am I being a good muslim,double the ibadah, practice the sunnah? Am I going to meet my lover again the other time? Do I have chances the other time to bid salam to it?Am I serving my best throughout the time? Can you tell me?Ramadhan......It comes with barakhah and leaves carrying the maghfirah(forgiveness). Even His wrath outweight the sea,forgiveness comes so easily.Just repent about the past,his blessing count no one. Why, because we started this life so pure, so He will love us one more.That's the thing I know for sure.Have you ever heard this phrase? Rejab is Allah's month, sya'aban is belong to the prophet muhammad and Ramadhan is belong to his ummah. Thats true, all mu'minin are fighting towards this precious time.



Tell me how many of you can hardly say goodbye to this beloved month and sadly say hello to this coming syawal? People set aside and pay no attention to Ramadhan, as syawal is the matter of business.I'm speaking the truth.Let see, I can hear the eid music since the first day of fasting and what a heck is it? It should be the other way around. But, that's Malaysian.WHY don't you turn on the radio to the other channel and listen to song of fasting month? don't have one,just play the quranic song,why is it so hard?out of fashion? shameful of being too good? It get me morose sometimes when the muslim themselve show no respect to this month.



We have no time,hesitated no more.there's a quote from prophet muhammad p.b.u.h in a hadis; 'between the world living and the doomsday is just a short measure between two fingers'. It shows how near we are with the doomsday and it was the say spoken over 1400 years ago,just imagine hw much the time left for us.Do you really get enough saving in the account for the day after life? which is heavier, your sins or rewards.This is a wake up call for you and for us as let's try make ourselves for the better,life after death is the true destiny.won't you be happy with the title of muslim? We get busy with worldly affairs and neglecting the mission as His servant to flourish this planet earth with good deeds, charity and islam teaching. There's another one, we should be proud to be the Last ummah, this is the specialty that given by Allah as we'll get shafaat from our prophet and we're the first ummah to enter the heaven,follows by the others followers. Even Moses ever ask Allah permission to be a part of us but to no avail. Do you know the last words of prophet muhammad before he died, he kept saying 'ummati,ummati,ummati' which means my people,my people,my people.Can you see how deep this unconditional love to us and we are never concern to say his name once in a day,isn't that cruel?



To top it all, it is never too late to return to right lane.Sit back and 'muhasabah' ourselves on the past and open the new chapter of a brighter and meaningful life.May His blessing surround us.



Golden words: Stand with Islam,it is the way of life and you'll be safe.

No comments: