Thursday, September 18, 2008

As time comes.....

I'm not so interested on blogging before, as I'm more into reading others blog. Love to know what do they feel on that day, response on classes and momentous moments they had . This is how I get each others well,especially my classmates. Each of them have identity and styles on their writing. It resembles their personality........no doubt on it. Everything they write come from the heart and yess... Some of them give me inspiration and aspiration on life. what trigger me to be part on this is because the love in writing comes a little bit inside and actually I've started writing my journal before and it lays in the microsoft word. Well, I can say that I'm doing something outside the box......For girls, let know each other better,heart to heart and share the moments...... I'm in a good mood today,happy........very happy and so blessing as His willingness makes me get through another day in Ramadhan. I really appreciate every second I 've right now.......why?? I have great friends, fabulous day, everything is on the right place and the right time.So, there's nothing much I want to complaint today.

Golden words: 'Terharu aku pada kata-kata Imam al-Ghazali, indahnya ukhwah bukan terletak pada pertemuan, akan tetapi pada ingatan sahabat dalam doanya..'

No comments: