Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hooray

Hooray! it's weekend again. After going through such a hectic week.. battle week for the tests and of course, gave me the tense I don't want to. Okay, me, Fie, and Diddy have another last EIF( English Is Fun) program. It is a linking program between UiTM and Pertubuhan Mawaddah Malaysia. The aim is to have fun with the usage of English for kids so that they'll know that it is not hard to master the skill. Seriously, we really have fun...they are rock and so active( I have my favourite!he is so cute ). So, sharp by 7.50 am, I set off from Mawar College and took a ride on the virgin T603 bus to the section 2 then jump into the mini bus to Intec. Najah's not coming....how sad.She's a good friend of mine...This is the final session of our program so, I felt quite sad and I'm gonna miss the kids, their giggling in the group and the hillarious of chicken dance performance.(conduct by Fie,he's really good with kids). We have the best of both world as our dean faculty was kindly spent her time with us and yes, a nasheed group,Sekilas which is quite famous(they said!) in Uitm was willingly conduct the nasheed performance free of charge and with their own transportation! God bless them ....they sang several songs and it's beautiful...however one of the members forgot the lyric.Ahh....spoiled. That' it..end of program.Kudos to all committee members, to the project manager and for kids on making this programrun successfully.Kudos to me too, for sacrificing my sweet weekend.......


Golden words: Today's fantastic, tomorrow's terrific, yesterday's gorgious, next day hillarious.Love to live,love my life

No comments: