Friday, September 19, 2008

Testing on you....

I started my day at 4.30 am, after a long hours on the bed, it's the time to refresh back ( I dozed off right after the tarawih). Huh.... Me and najah spent the whole evening at cyber cafe just to settle another assignment( tired of it) on comp. literacy. Yeah,did I say Farah and Boy 'cunning' were with us? Ehm, Farah really made me freak out when she said that she has made a money transaction to a friend (I guess not,he is more than that) worth rm100 at CIMB bank but the guy didn't get it. She might be transferred it into wrong account,who's know, human mistake. You might think a hundred is nothing but for us as a student, Rm100 is like a Rm1000.Every penny counts, got it? So,she thought he was jesting only but after several calls, she know it is the other way around.She asked me CIMB number but I don't have one like.... who wants to keep it. So, I asked her to browse the website. Huh.....what a relief. She got it and....... well, lady-luck loves her , it is true that the money is not transferred.........yet into the account .....because, she did it manually,so it takes a longer time. Gotcha!Ha..ha.. relax girl, you made me worried.

I really don't have a gut to come to the class today.Why? we just have a single class today as the Listening & speaking class has been cancelled. Aih, why don't Master Shifu( a.k.a Mr.Shah) postponed it on the next class. Okay, let's make it clear. I don't mean that I hate the class, but it doesn't worth to attend the only one hour class on that morning and then go back to college. That's all. The other thing is, I know that we'll sit for a test today, so of course you want to get ready, to get prepared for that. So, after having a bit of peckish during sahur, I did a light reading on the subject and browsing the past year questions(who's know it'll be on the test). But, hey...I thought the test will following the exam format, neh....... it's not,the questions are totally ridiculous and different.Haih.... just a waste...I hate the question on the last section..It's quite hard, yeah.do you feel the same way too? Ehm, made me confused, convert noun to adjective, to verb and the vice versa.My brain frozen thinking about it. I'm not tensed, just don't like it,that's all. Nothing much to say then....Aha....one last message, EIF is organizing a 'Majlis Buka Puasa' for EIF committee members, it is free and you have to be at faculty by 5 pm if you would like to join us. (got my 1st message?)

1st message-don't expect too much on the test....sigh

Golden words : 'In life, Allah tests us in so many ways, you can't simply say I'm not ready, I'm
not prepared..He does on his wish'

No comments: