Sunday, September 21, 2008

One day in ramadhan

My friend Nani invited me, g ha and alin to break the fast together at his uncle's house. What a pleasure for me as I really miss to break fast at home with family( even it's not my family) as I'd never have the chance to do so since the first ramadhan.(Soo sad, I need my mom...).so here came the plan, we did a-routine-like activity,-off from mawar and ride the rapid bus.Then we droped by at PKNS to buy something for Raya and I'm managed to grab 2 preciously and glamorous brooches which cost me aha....price.I don't think I should have to wear anything , just put on the paperback and I'm gorgious enough with these brooches.Opps, let's not over do it.. Fuh, even though they cost me a fortune,but... it's raya right, just once a year. alin also got her new raya dress,it's silk and so elegant,just worth about RM115.I love the dress.

Well, I'm skipping my raya dress this year, don't have the enthuastic to buy new one..I still have a lot of used-to wear dress as I rarely wear them and they still look new and gorgious for me. So, why wasting the money........? Please don't get me wrong, I don't say that I'm against you buying new dress for raya,it's my decision,nothing personal.

Then, done with my shopping and as everybody has got their stuff, we walked in a rapid way to the bazar ramadhan to buy some refreshment for Nani's uncle. we have soya, murtabak and popiah.wow,made my mouth watering...After that we off to sec. 9 with cab and arrived there minutes before The Call...That's what I called seconds from disaster. We really lavish on the meal and enjoy the berbuka with their family, let's fill the tank girls.........It was so delicious and I can't hardly stand up for the maghrib prayer..so full and so lazy like a phyton..he..he. I can't believe I'm having rice for berbuka..usually it's become my last option, as I can live without that for years..


Ehm, we have fun, they're really kind and warm-hearted as I can feel to be part of the family too.. we prayed Isya' there and not to mention the tarawih too. It just me,alin and g ha and kak..(Aa...what's her name again, forgot already) in the house as uncle and aunty went for tarawih at mosque.We watched movie on Astro ria,it's kind of Muhasabah time when watching that,yeah quite a religious drama but very fantastic and captivative. Sharp at 10.40 pm, we got to move on back to college.it's late already and of course we don't want to get caught by 'jenisan burung' guards on the gate.Soo,tired but yet we really have ,never hang out with all my roommates before and it's cool to be together..Ohh, got to sleep early this night, I have an early class next morning.......gud nite...

golden words: Treasure your friends as you'll may lose them tomorrow

No comments: