Monday, September 22, 2008

Nothing.....just keep smiling

I woke up this lovely morning having a peace of me, Can feel the positive energy lingering the body and I can sense the lady-luck beside. There's reason behind it...Can't tell you in this post, it's top secret.There, I can't wait to go to college, wanna meet Awatif,farah,eiza,sai,fie and all those guys in my class. I'm in a very good mood today, everythings run as I'd plan and he..he..now it is the countdown for holiday+raya...3 DAYS TO GO. ehm,enough of that.

Well, for the Computer Literacy class today, Miss sally asked us to get prepared for the MUET projects after the Eid. Owh, made me goosebumped, thinking about MUET, we really don't have much time now..So, have to double studying,double the reading and double everything...................(not eating)! We had good time in the Listening & Speaking class and you know what, we're going to practice the first group discussion under her nose! Makes me so uneasy and quite tense..The nervousness feeling I had at that time almost made me trembling all the time. But then, I try to turnover the negative feeling into a positive way. Just keep laughing, and talking with them.that's how I'm covering the nervousness.

I'm in group with Najah (again), athirah and nadia. so, we talked..talked and talked about the topic.Owh yeah, did i mention the topic?It's ; "Friends are more important than family these days".Agree @ opposed?
Ask yourself. Here's another thing, you know what, we don't have enough time to settle and wrap up our discussion! Hey, timekeeper, do you really made it 10 minutes,I think it's just 5.. I just wanna say to Puan Hamidah,"Aa, can we make it once again?' Geez,Puan Hamidah said that this group is very..very comfortable with the discusssion,but have to maintain the main topic. Ok, Bravo girls, it is first trial..After that, end of class for today.

Ehm,me and Najah(again) break the fast with farah(diva), Alia(primadona), Awatif, and Eiza under the hut at Mawar. They're rock, So enjoy the moments, Of course, you can't skip the gossip whenever hanging up around wiht them..They told this,told that..and bla..bla..bla...They keep teasing Najah and the-you-know-guy.. Ah,stop it girls, I know her, she's the one who's not ready yet to in the cupid love tales...too young and......afraid of commitment.yeah, that's hard have Bf, got to text him 24/7, inform him whenever you go,with whom,why and all the -routine-like-Q's for the couple. Well, it is up to you as we have different perspective right. aky, I think it 's all for this post,stilll can't stop smiling today......chiaw....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

btol,btol,btol!i really,really,REALLY agree with u.wua....u r really my best friend, understanding me and all.eish, come on la, u kn tau i ni such an irresponsible person.dump sesuka ati jer.hehe

HNKIECRSH said...

yeah. najah is like so innocent.
hahaha. :p