Friday, September 26, 2008

Homecoming journey

What a great day for me.Soo excited to tell u that I'm going home...what a good present for me, stucking in Uitm for months and buzy with books and assignments all the time,it's really good to be home again...such a relief. Well, my lecturers are happily cancelled today's class (actually after begging them to do so..naughty) but they left behind with workpack to carry on during the break. So, as all my roommates got to rush for their class,I decided to complete the homework as much as I can,so don't have to bring back. What a heck, all the phonetics stuff is soo boring and confussing(it's listening&speaking). Like, how can I differentiate all the phonetics, the words all sounds exactly the same. She gave us a few pages of that and i'm taking solid 2 hours to finish them all.I'm going crazy if there is another pages on that.

It's 10 am and haven't taking shower yet,not to mention, my luggage is not pack also and now my room is quite messy. Alin will be back within 2 hours..she'll mad if seeing me like this. We're taking bus to Ipoh by 3 pm,of course riding on the handsome Plusliner. Oh, I also have to re-do my presentation on previous M'sian Study' topic as it's magically lost from my pendrive. hate to re-do it again, luckily still got notes on that,just copy them all. Ehm, finish all the academic works (just managed to settle the L&S).Time for sweating,times for chores. Tidy up the room is another my best way to release tense.Sweeping, mopping and rearrange stuff inside my room is easy to do when alone,like you can make it with your own style and nobody will complaint about it.

I'm counting the time..
luggage,set. Kuih raya,set. Ticket, checked. What else, looks like everything is complete. Alin here,just finish her test on speaking, what language are you using? ha..ha.. her tired face signs no-stupid-jokes.okay, your pleasure. We had one final touch on all the stuff,yeah..should double check everything, can u imagine after departed at ipoh,then you realize that you had left your raya baju kurung @ kuih raya behind? OMG...may I turn back? So, I screwed up the plan, we're supposed to off form Mawar by 1.30 pm but I'm buzy to settle all my laundry (it's piling up), hanging some wet clothes on the window in the room and keep those are dried in the drawer.. She's waiting me patiently..good girl,just testing your patience and iman in ramadhan..
Then, we off to the bus stand around 2 pm. Waiting the virgin bus is another thing,do they take off on jumaat? Haven't they finish the Prayer yet? I'm sweating already..Thanks goodness, there's a cab coming this way, wasting no time, I'm waving my hands to the drivers,competing with the others Mawar's girls....and it seems that i'm the lucky one..So both of us rushed into the cab, and without asking mush,he drives us to sec.17 I need the air-cond...badly.

The bus terminal (should I call it bus terminal?) is not as what I'm expecting.It's not crowded,not much people as i think.Ehm, the more the merier,can feel the raya enthuasism
arousing..wah. Alin and me have to wait another hour to ride on our bus.Soo, we arrived early. take a break for a while..but honestly, I hate waiting..to wait the needle to struck on 3pm is quite suffering,plus it's fasting and it's balik raya...the only thing we can do is to read through the magazines(she brought Cleo and Remaja) and chatting all this while.

Yeah, here comes the bus,my bus...!my bus...! we take the front sit and it looks like almost all the passenger are Uitm students..lousy.After the driver checking tickets, I'm take off my laptop from HP case and lap it on so there you go.......korean movie..I'm intentionally plan to do this on the bus since it is not provided with TV.The journey is not boring and all of them fall of asleep so do to Alin. All the excitement is unexplanable..a few more miles to go. It's traffic jams and cars are lining up as far as eyes can see..It's sounds not so good.Alin told the driver to drop her at the toll,but it seems impossible to stop abruptly with all vehicles behind it,so he's not. She have to call her mom to moved on to Terminal Medan Gopeng even she's not happy with it as it means that she'll might have to break her fast on the road as the traffic is so crazy in the evening. Sorry, can't help you. We arrive by 5.30pm and the place is totally crowded with bus plus peoples and cabs. I accompany Alin to go to nearby bus stand as her mom can't enter terminal(just imagine how crowded it is).Of course I can't let her alone, so we make a move to meet her mother at the bus stop. After waving and bidding good bye to each other, I walk back to terminal and perform solat jama' and Qasar. Finally, after 30 minutes waiting, my mom fetchs me and off we go back home, back to my Full House.that's what I called to my home. Another journey to be remembered..That's all for now.Selamat Hari raya

No comments: