Thursday, December 10, 2009

feeling inferior...

I put a pit stop in my posting right now.....i was thinking to put a halt on writing this blog .....permanant halt..my passion seems like dead and gone in the desert...hmm...don't have the feeling to pour words like the old times.. i know, people can't stop buzzing 'bout the result...like turmoil in the head..everbody can't just stop asking each other 'bout that. like the usual way i do...waiting for the result doesn't trigger the calmity inside....i will nervous like hell and turn myself into exteremly quiet girl, aloof from anyone else..i just insanely scared...crazily nervous....and blah..blah..blah...


the fact is...i'm a little buddy..soO, if u r not the closest fren of mine ..i hope you won't mind to ask me my result...and I would glad to seal my mouth shut. the other thing is, I'm feeling inferior with my 2 btrothers here..they did awesomely great in the exam...and keeping their records as grand as ever...how am i suppose not to get jealous with them..he becomes the only perakian students that pass the semester with flying colours while his other buddies were stranded.. his course of study even much difficult rather than mine..like people said, if you're passed, you should be grateful enough...hmm..my... he's soO doing great..while me, I do not have a glory to be proud off..and I know there must be something I have to fix within...

dear Allah........please help me...im feeling as pathetic as ever in my study...I'm not going to let down people who love me..there's no way I can do that.....i pray so that this worriness will be replaced with calmity...