Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Egypt : A love story | 1


Call me missy ‘Slow ain’t updated’ as that’s what I’m thinking when it comes to blogging…. It always take me million years to scribble down the best days or the worst days I went through in life…. Very well, I love to say gimme room to draw my history…… the later it is, the precious it will become..haha…I guess so.

This 2009 shall end beautifully in my memory because it is not as same as the past years I had,-our family is finally reunited! I got 6 weeks period to cheer my holidays at home, that isn’t something new to me of course..but to spend a month in Egypt is something new…magical to say. I have been dreaming about it all my life and finally God approved my request… unbelievable. Then, this is the beginning for a journey to Egypt: A love story.

We’re going to Egypt!! Don’t you know that?? Did I tell you before??? Pardon me, did I just say I’m going to Egypt?? Owh yes! Of course!! I’m almost crazily insane just thinking about it. I was so glad and glad was what I’m feeling at that time. Three of us made our journey; me, my mom and my lil bro…well, he was supposedly not included in the guests of honor because SPM is not far ahead but our plan changed afterwards after mere discussion with the rest of family members, and finally he is in, but only after he done with the exam. Deal!

We booked the tickets via travel agency which is somewhere located in Ipoh. Fyi, to get a fairly cheap price for the ticket is not by buying it at KLIA, instead, it will cost you the most expensive price compared to the travel agency, we saved almost 400MYR for our tickets but the cheapest is to buy them via online but you need a credit card, believe me, me and my mom have none credit card. Huhu..so, there’s some tips for you in buying flight tickets. We’re taking Egyptair which is the cheapest, 3400MYR return ticket per person. Emirates cut your cash deadly I tell you. Don’t go for that. Our journey wasted 8 hours of our time sitting numbly..(luckily there’s soO delicious food and great movies to watch). It is tiring I tell and because we flew at night, the most interesting view I had was just darky black wall outside the window. Not much to tell.

Finally, we safely arrived in Cairo around 7.30am and my heart can’t stop screaming loudly, the most audible sound that only me can ever heard as I saw the glimpse of my 2 lovers!! My bros.. they are always still good looking and handsome, waving happily to us.. heavenly. That was my first meeting with them after a solid 4 years. As we walked closely to each other, he open his arm widely waiting me to fall into his big hug and hissed-‘kak cheek…sampai jugak’. The same hugges, always warm and securing...their smiles that kill every heart...not literary killed okay, no one has died because of smiles.. yeah, you'll use a lot of adjectives and metaphore to describes evrything about your loved ones isn't it..so do I..haha. Not forgotten my mom… we both exchanged kisses on cheeks with my bros. Shortly after that, asking his friend for our snapshot..to capture our moment together..again reunited! there it was, the newly made chapter in our journey- A love story…then hand in hand we walked out of the terminal into the tramco (kind of vehicle, larger than a van) to our new ‘home’……….-to be continued-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never heard about this love story
so please tell me in detail i would like
to have all the information on this, as
this type of stories are very interesting.
cheap holiday to egypt