Tuesday, December 29, 2009

is improving herself

It takes me a very long time to write again….words had been written in my brain. Every thought is captured and all the writing visualized in my mind…not in the literary paper. Since my homecoming from a very long break to mother’s country-Egypt…..I now sense the longing I badly miss in this present time…. My body return but not my heart and soul…. My heart pounding…..ventilated like no other, longing the long-love I had and still have… I miss my bro’s so much..LOVE U Darls…

Although busy with pack-programs and visits planned, I managed myself to secretly check my result… it was one of my haunted nightmares I had had in life….the most I could hope is that 3.0 and above...dare not to cross thinking of getting DL (dean list, 3.5 and above). I know that I screwed up my exam, the only subject I thought would survive an A is linguistic…perhaps so. The truth is I scared…………if I disappoint my mother and my 2 lovers..they aim high expectation on their lil sister.

The moment of truth- a second feels like a million hours…. It sucks your enjoyment and happiness living as a man…and yes, it sucks!

Let make it brief…..well I think what had happened was because of my mother’s prayers…and the two lovers.. the reason I got this- DEAN LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s my forever dream! I always wanted it very badly but afraid of not getting any..so, dare not to high hope..alhamdulillah…..Allahu yubarik alaih! I rushed out of from my room and cried out their names to join my rejoice..can’t never forget mom’s respond and reaction after receiving that news…. Heavenly. They kissed me warmly on cheek as they usually do, but that was special…it could not be uttered in words, happiness, satisfaction and grateful..above all, my performance is improving and now I know it is improved, I pray the improvement would not stop here… pray this will continue for the next seven semester..AMEEN

1st semester in foundation- 3.33

2nd semester in foundation-3.49

1st semester in degree- DL (3.5 and above)

This is solely for my mom……..i got nothing to be proud off with this…. I’m working myself constructively because of u…………yes, my lovers toO….I love u….

3 comments:

SMANF said...

cngrtes grl.hope i cn be lyke u

watip said...

congratulations sweetheart ;)

Reika said...

amri- thanks buddy...anyone can make rite...insya allah...kna struggle lagi..jom.


watip- still far behind u dear..u dh sifu...anyway thanks!!!