Thursday, December 31, 2009

Egypt : A love story | 2


This is about going places 2

Khal’ah (sphinx) and pyramid

Our next journey continued to the most ancient, old, full of mystery and a wonder to the world- pyramid. It was amazing day for us as that’s the mark to say that you’re in Egypt!! You can never find this monument in India or America okay, it’s one and only-Cairo, Egypt. It was fine sunny day for going out. You can’t see that the sun glazing fiercely and what could cross in mind –uh, it’s hot. Forget about tanning. Literary it is hot but believe me the weather was very cold and windy. I’m writing this consciously…cuaca sgt panas tapi dingin yang amat..see, you could even turn your eyes blind looking into the sun-no one dares but you won’t dare enough not to wear a jumper or coat. I never experienced this feeling before and it strangely fun. Although I was wearing a jubah (feeling regretted of not wearing pants) I climbed up the big rocks on the pyramid like the others did, I’m freaking don’t care of what I’m wearing..huuhu…but do it with manner okay. There’re camels to ride over and horses too. Sadly, I can’t. I’m just madly jealous seeing those mak cik’s riding those animal gleefully. How on earth I would ride those?? (rase cm nk tukar bju ker dlm van). Sob3x….i was like sulking knowing the fact. Luckily my brother were there to cool me down.

The entry ticket was 60 pound per person but with student card, it’s reduced to 35 pound. The place was flooded with people..yeah, holiday time.. we snapped a lot of pictures and walk around the desert..

There are actually many more pyramids supposed to be but many have fallen due to weather and extreme damages. History said sphinx was built as a guardian to all pyramids from any threat as pyramids are magical and sacred places for the pharaoh. like a man protecting his lady, sort of a love story we found here. Millions are died for the sake of building. The pharaoh ensure his place is secured. The route in the pyramid lays as secret for thousand years, no one knows the way in and out because all people that tagged along to bury the pharaoh inside the pyramid were killed inside. Evilness…

Above all, it was all thrilling and exciting but my jubah.

No comments: