Wednesday, September 30, 2009

shoes obsession

.

.

.

.

.

.










.

.
.
.
.

finally...........i bought this..(n_n)


Talking about shopping….i’m not one of the shopaholic people that borned in shopping mall as the other girls would be..but, i do love shopping, to walk in a store after another… shopping is a magical therapy for girl like me and I know you’re nodding your head as you read this, feeling the same right…haha. A girl like me too, has no much fancy on dresses, bags, accessories or other stuff.howerer………I’m soo obsessed with shoes…….shoes ..shoes ….shoes….. I love them all…owh my…you have no idea how crazy I am towards those pairs.. to one extend, I’m willing to let down food to the sake of having shoes……..


Why I’m so obsessed with shoes???? Hahaha.you’ll get me as you continue this reading…..every chance I go shopping in mall, I wouldn’t foolish myself not to drag my feet into shoes department store googling around, looking for the latest design and pattern..and to try them all…blissfully……for them, I am their dearest customer….the valued buyer and the presence clients like me in shoe boutiques are their proudest achivement for the entire day..I love the smell of brand new shoes…it’s melting ya’ know… the smell of new pair of shoes is very dear….a delicate scent..just like trying new perfumes..you hardly wanna let it go, the fragrance you smell is the moment you’ll cherish forever.. that’s the essence of shoes…..you’ll let it in..isn’t it fulfilling?

When I step into the store, it gives me a really good feeling…. makes me happy and wonderful... I would walk around the department.running my fingers on the shoes..touching the texture and material used..the sleekness of shiney surface…or leatherly soft leather…then, examine the very inch part of the shoes..to look for the quality…if the inner sole is comfortable, comfy and light….the heels…is it with the right place..the right edge..sustainable height…I’ll scrutinize everything..hmm, the experiences will make you an expert after some times..
My all time favourite is surely high heels…followed by wedges, stiletto and the least…flat shoes..(owh, please). I think my mom had successfully turn me into a lady..because she’s the one who put me on high heel since I was 7..( perhaps she got worried bcoz of the 3 boys in the house)..yeah..i still remember my first heels..the one she bought for raya..the pinkish metallic pair..with a cute pink ribbon in the front, shining with golden sparks…it was about an inch height..it soo cute..only if I still had the pictures to show…
Since that, I only looking forwards shoes or sandals with heels (which is at least an inch)..I thing about heels that really win my heart is because..I found myself really confident and high spirited whenever I walk in heels..seriously..it’s a different feeling…it makes my day..speed my life.. and with that shoes only, I feel rejuvenated and fabolous.. I can just wear a paperback dress with that shoe..and still look gorgious…I tell you. Hahaha.. The most crucial factor of buying shoes for me is it must be comfy….to secure my legs so they won’t hate it.. thanksfully, I hardly experience sore legs like my friends..my legs comfortably fit into every shoes I bought..and yes, to buy shoes..i really look forward for the good quality despite the brands.. some exclusive, famous brands don’t really deliver a satisfying good quality…just like Balanciaga..i got a pair of it….if you are an alient to this brand… kate winslet got some pairs in her collection.. I didn’t bought this pair first hand..got it from jumbo sale and it’s really cheap..the early fortunate that turned into a serie of terrible event of my life..the shoes completely fabulous but it kill my feet to death!..very ichy.. ouch.


Normally, I’ll go for my favourite brand…which promise the styles and comfortablity…. But sometimes, I don’t really choosy about the brand.. I’ll take anything fabulous, stylish, comfortable and affordable. Here are some suggestion from me to buy a good pair…Hush Puppies, Polo, Crocodile, Bata (look for the stylish one), Marie Claire….or if you have thick money in the handbag..why don’t you go for Clarks.. I really put on a dream to buy a pair of Clarks…really.. If I were married to wealthy man..I’m gonna get a dozen of them..haahhaha.. here’s some pictures of those shoes I explored for this raya.in the end, I got ‘Balalaca’ from Jusco Bukit Raja. Love it!!! Cheers!!!

3 comments:

watip said...

owhh that is soo true. and now im think whether i shud get one.ur post is too attempting *sigh

Anonymous said...

if u r married to d wealthy man,
dun juz buy the shoes, but the outlet itself..ha nah, u can match ur shoes with ur attire evry single day..=p

Reika said...

watip- hahaaha...shoes...i really pour my words talking about shoes.. naturally..haha..n it makes you soo attempted not to hv one..hehe..welcome to the club watip!!

anonymous- dear anonymous... you just gimme an idea..haha...let me think bout it...huhu...what does shoes have on you huh?? any sentimental value..to me..every piece is an art...