Tuesday, September 15, 2009

things that spoilt my ramadhan

Less than a week, we will be celebrating raya….meaning that we have gone towards the end of ramadhan….it may sounds cliché, but time passed unnoticed, with such swiftness. Reminiscing times we had in Ramadhan, what does Ramadhan gives you?? Do you think this month is just as the same as other regular months? Is it everything is more or less the same, except you restrain yourselves from food and drinks from dawn till dusk? How do you define Ramadhan personally….is it a time for you to experimenting something new on yourselves??which is something good to be exact?? I might be a bit serious discussing on this matter…because I have my personal perception, assumption and hope on what ramadhan should be….in my place…….if not all, at least some will hit the target. I’m such a big miss complainer lately….some is sounded..the rest is muted inside. I wish that this mind is not mess up with something I found annoyed..in this Ramadhan..but I gamble the wrong game.

Recently, my eyes caught on some people which of course I really know, doing something very irritated and boils my blood to the limit. If you’re doing something very wrong behind my back ….it’s okay..that’s for sure I know nothing about. But…under my nose…at my present.. before my 4 eyes…you really send yourself a death note. Don’t you ever heard a phrase said that in Ramadhan, God will please to multiply, super double rewards on good deeds and ibadah..but HE is as well has super double value on sins committed in this noble month!! Don’t you know it??? Then, I just told you. So, back to the story….i’ve found that a friend of mine copied new movies from her friend. And she watched it on her own pleasure….that night. I’m not gonna complaint her watching a movie..but the ‘species’ of movie she’s taken..it’s a ‘blue movie’!!! ‘…agak2 la bulan ramadhan….I asked her not to watch that movie in the room….playfully tell her it’s not good doing that..that’s wrong..(why so serious right??)..but two of them mocking me saying I’m just completely jealous because I can’t watch it…they laughed…giggled..horridly, as I would say…but then, I said nothing…pretending to smile..saying like ‘whatever’…up to you.. ‘HELL NO!!!!! , It gross. make me feel like throwing up… owh my god..mercy me!! This is not the worst part…we are about to reach that part…… that night I slept deeply sounded and woke up around 3-ish.. I was so surprised to see that friend of mine still awake..with lappy on bed..her eyes glued on the screen….it just unusual to see my peeps burning their night candle this late…it always only me..insomnia perhaps..hmm. well, I was doing something that should be done …as what I called, a ‘regime’. When I finished my business, she still not sleep yet..then I know she watch a movie or something..about 5am..i dozed off for another hour. Only by that morning I found out she actually watching that ‘blue movie’ last night…because she’s excitedly tell it to another friend of mine, the one that gave her the movie..haish… she said it has a great storyline…despite the obscenity..I was so pissed off…can’t utter anything but remain silent..because I’m just too disappointed…too annoyed..in month of ramadhan…I would ever encounter this bloody incident from those I’m living with..supposedly, the midnight hour is a time for you to worship god..repenting on your life..doing something good..or better..off to sleep. Can you imagine..in the same room, one is worshipping..while at the same time..another is watching ‘blue movie’…..agak2 kalau bilik tue terbakar sebab kemungkaran …org yg solat tue selamat tak??? Mane kita taw…kemungkaran dan kebaikan pada masa yang sama, di tempat yang serupa…. It might look funny..in your eyes, but please dear……if you really like to watch that kind of movie, can you just stop it for a while for the sake of respecting this glorious ramadhan??? Or if can’t , make it secretly…where’s all the neurone??? Haven’t you learnt the art of thinking?? Bear in mind...i'm not hating those people...why on earth should I do that..i'm hating tha wrong doing...I must have..Seriously….there’s more I want to talk now..but too tired to add another words..next post…I shall continue..this ranting..

There's one final thing i want to let you remember…….apabila dosa itu sering dilakukan, ia menjadi amalan yg merupakan sesuatu kebiasaan….. di mana perasaan gerun dan gentar melakukan dosa tidak lagi menjadi igauan ketakutan….. kadang kala siang bertaubat, malam bergelumang dosa dan maksiat..peringatan menjadi bahan mainan dan gurauan…agama hanya sekadar pelengkap nama yang kadang-kadang terasa malu mengaku umat Muhammad… benarlah pesanan al-quran.. ramainya umat di akhir zaman nanti, siangnya mereka adalah muslim…petangnya mereka menjadi majusi…hanya sebilangan yang benar-benar teguh keimanan…..walhal mereka jugalah yang sering dipinggirkan…Ya rabb…peliharalah diri ini……..nauzubillahi minzalik...God.........bless us..give us enlightenment in life..AMIN

No comments: