Tuesday, September 15, 2009

dealing another day in life

Today, I dressed nicely…wearing purple-flower printed baju kurung, putting on make up.. just to make me look lively..not too much..everything just perfectly nice..i think…I’m thinking of wearing heels but because I’m going to spend such a long tiresome day in faculty …I prefer to put on my polo, beige-color shoe . looking intensely in the mirror, I think the girl in the reflection is pretty..she’s beautiful inside as well as outside. then again…although with her makeup, she still have the solemn face….gloomy eyes and pale curvy lips… she has a story to tell…to share……….again..with you.

I just bought few raya cards for friends…..not that much…I’m intended to give a pile of them to my dear friends…but unfortunately, not financially sufficient. So, only the lucky ones were selected..hehe. not saying I’m ranking my fellow friends…hmmm. Just, I'm saving my money for you next year..dear.Well, I’m intended to give a card to one of my besties..but in doubt if I should send it or not…weirdos… I wrote it…done…I’m about to send it..yes…but confused..somehow, feeling abashed..afraid of what my besties have in mind as I never presented gift or any present before….in the end…hahaaha..bad girl. But, finally I manage to hand in the card…by myself and hoping this dear friend would happy to open it. As the card exchange by hands, my friend was full of surprise wondering who’s the sender…haha..It’s me laaaaaaaa. Selamat hari raya…happy holiday. One thing I would let you know, I also gave a special-custom card to a closest, beloved, and cutest friend on earth..on the card, there’s our picture together in small tiny box..it’s so cute and I can’t wait to surprise her with this special card…hope she’ll love it as well.
It’s raya fever….still……although I’m glad being ‘raya messenger’ (our faculty provided raya delivery service..I’m one of them)..but still, it is not the cure of my sadness today……it’s hard to explain…maybe something to do with the feeling of missing someone soo much……you know, whenever I miss somebody so badly and unable to see one…the figure of my late father eventually played in this mind….hmmm, I wish he would be by my side..as he usually did…once upon a time…

1 comment:

watip said...

thank you dearest. ;)