Thursday, September 17, 2009

i want to say........

I really missed those time I had in asasi.......with you dear friends.......I miss to talk with both of you again....having typical conversation.....I miss to laugh hearing your silly cranky jokes, chewing gossips most of the time.....because you really light up my day.....as the sun shines brighter....as the bird chirrups the loveliest melody....i laugh a lot....smile a lot.....even just setting the eyes on yours....sitting by yourside...you have no idea how much i miss both of you.......and lately we rarely talk......and i hate it...i met you in the library....watching you with the other friends....i'm 'bout to make a move towards you...but pulling off as my mouth dried to say anything..sorry readers...sky is turning greyish... the wind is chill as ever......in the empty street..I hold my breath.. gulping the sadness, loneliness...i thought I'm strong, then I come to my sense that I'll collapse like the falling bridge.. if i ever try to walk away..I'm gonna crush myself....into minute pieces....if I would ever tell you this.....i would ...'I miss you'.....i'm battling with this lonesome, although I have had many of them surrounds..but the air is not the same without your presence..well, now i sound like a desperate girl...like she's dealing with greatest problem on earth...hmmm, this is the sound of my heart..i just let it audible... for this day... You might wanna listen...or if not, nevertheless, this emotion burden is lifted...and I am calmly relief.
*let stick together ek..for the next sem*

No comments: