Monday, September 7, 2009

is sick with sickening people

We think differently…and we live in a total opposite way. So do a relationship. As a single bachelorette, relationship is a little thing I do know about. They have many excuse not to be single; love in first sight, ready for it, just to have accompany, scandalous and to get married..which few would pick. To some, a boyfriend/girlfriend is just it..not more than that, they’ll want better partner as their spouse. The intentions are different and I glad some would seriously take a relationship seriously, to have the only one and to be the only one…and both party know what’s the point of having a love story.One thing for sure, books pouring me all the manuals on handling a relationship which I unabashedly lend them to friends with partners or newly in love..hoping they work things well and live happily..from another angle, in the way they portray their life, watching them ups and down..shifting moods from day to night…sulking each other, struggling to sustain the broken thread( for some) bonding…those lesson make my life here full with dramas..their experiences somehow is beneficial for me..which is enough for ...more than enough.. this makes me firmly believe I better stay single and not to venture in this ‘game’ which I rather called…hmm, shout me coward if you want but I just don’t mind.. as long as I’m solace and bliss….I won’t bother what people say. Hahaha…. I’ll search for a love..but the love will hunt me..in a right time..a right place..with a right person…when??? Ask God..or tell me if you have the answer.

Okay.this is just an opening.I’ll have another thing to tell and this post is dedicated to one I care so much- 1A-04-30. that's the code.She is vibrant and secretive.. like a black pearl in dark ocean..you’ll hardly get her. As you scroll down this page…you’ll learn something..at least.

From the early days you were together..i have a premonition that your love story will is another version of Cinderella. It’s not going to be smooth as flow of water…not as wonderful as rise of a sun…life is not walking on the red carpet where everybody cheers put praise on you, it’s a bed of roses..full with thorns to hurt you a lot although it smells good. Your dream is to live with him forever under the consent. You both see future, together in life. Both are happy and I’m happy for you too…but not everyone. Many go against you and your amore. What’s wrong with those people???? It’s not like you’re having affair with yakuza or bad boy or something..he’s a good one and I found them having trouble seeing you living with him because he’s good and he’s not their people..not the person that belong to their group/type..shoot! shoot!! back off people....it's not your business to put intervention in her life!! let her pick her own man... it's her choice..WHY BOTHER??? shouldn’t they be happy you have a man that lead you in righteous path..best assurance a girl hardly find in a man?? If they’re not happy..it’s their business, but the way they provoke you saying he’s a dog..he’s no good…someone never understood…to dump him..it’s way intolerable for me to accept… a way too much.. should you call them good friends??…keep your answer. I’m so fire burning inside to know how do they treat you in such horrid, nasty, bloody way. And making your life more complicated than it should be..I know you love drama…..it makes life more exciting..but too dramatic is something you don’t want right. Be strong dear, I’m always there if needed.... no matter what ......i'm not the bossy one..... stalking in every minutes of your day .... but to listen your ranting, to wipe every drops of your tears.. ..you know where to find me...
Everyday is a learning day, people have flaws..people make mistakes and keep making mistakes because cycles never end…but making the same mistakes will turn yourself into ashes because you never learn from the past. When asking spouses how they maintain their relationship-it is because they work hard for it..it never just happen simply like that..it needs effort, patience and mutual trust to cordial it all. There always conflicts in both of you either as couple or spouse... don't they see even in a marriage there's still conflicts in relationship?? there are and always there...so, why should they bother asking for clash when you're fighting...love is a battlefield and get ready with your armour..I hope you can make it through the rain…and the pain. That’s it..enough for now…till we meet again.
'you know, those who ain't understand a religion would never get what religious people think'

No comments: