Thursday, August 27, 2009

hmmm..ripping apart??? no way

Let’s talk this over.… it’s not we’re done..although there’s a time where I just ignore your presence… but It isn’t show that I’m not concern ‘bout you… in the corner of this eyes, I carefully watch wherever the legs bring you… praying that you’ll be able to make your day.. far across the distance.... two dimension between us… it’s a wall to climb.I hate to see you wear that sober face dear friend… it’s worrying me to see how sad you are with this current life… I might not be the one for you to be with when something get wrong….. you got the better one…. I know … but as long as it cure the hurt… I am finely relief… of course, we rarely talk…as from my party.. I am a bit egoistic..to say hello to you..waiting you to greet me first….yes, it is ridiculously stupid.. I know..but can’t help myself of not being such a jerk wanting you to open the door.. honestly, there isn’t a time when I am not thinking of you dear friend…if you were doing great…praying that no more emotional- breakdown in the middle of the night… I always thought me have a unique friendship… from the surface.. we are alien between each other…but the other side..i know you are a good accompany…a dear friend…. You are something to me…I’ll never ever let this bond of friendship break into thousands pieces…. my biggest nightmare…


Sometimes I feel like perfect stranger….being a minute creature if you were with the other friends.. only reachable in an empty crowd…but yes…I’ll be there if …… if I am needed… sometimes I’m feeling envy when you easily get going with other peers than when you with me…. it’s your prerogative .It used to make me sad you know but not anymore because it just like that why you are so……. why I’m becoming a few words person with you is left with question mark……. Awkward ?? Whatever …..only want to let you know a thing….i am glad to have a precious friend like you…and always say a little prayer that one day you are able to find your true self back…….and leave your mind in peace..because deep in this heart… I put a total trust regardless whatever they said..hopeless ….…you’re not gonna to destroy yourself anymore… once is more than enough.

No comments: