Wednesday, August 12, 2009

my love is HIS love

Flashing back to the time when we sat for hours chatting…..I try not to forget the very dear thing my bro said to me…his golden..opulent advice is unforgettable piece I ain’t forget. Choosing a partner to live with the rest of my life is always a crucial thing to decide…a lifetime decision..single mistake..and we ‘re finish…terminated. To choose lovable one is very hard to simply focus on one big thing because it’s always shadowed by his oneness….taking his feature is the best and nothing is compared to his….. see…how blind a love can be?? What is the big thing we always missed and unaware about?? There’s 4 things we have to look up from the future spouse; the religion, the family, the beauty and the wealth…..the top priority must be the religion. Owh yes….. occasionally, many will accidentally put of the first criterion…..the beauty and personality become the first chart out of anything else….hmm


To me..yes, I always dream the one that featured in religious way..firstly, is the 5 times prayers (see..this is the first basic)….. must be completed excellently without M.Cin my faculty, hmm……just counted by fingers….not that many…it is the one that I should look up the most…I mean, how am I going to ensure the one will be a really great leader to my family is the one himself is fragile…..faith in God is just a slice of an onion peel…….

To sustain a marriage without the first criterion is only making a blissful marriage in few years time ….not a lifetime marriage…and only if that kind of marriage work out amazingly, it’s still a waste an pitiful because without a religion consciousness in family,..God will never lay his consent on them….so, it’s only a happy marriage in this world but not until hereafter….ohh..yeah, there’s too another kind of marriage that work its spell…a marriage without the first criterion but only after the marriage they have the consciousness on putting religion first in family matter……my family is to put in this group( kudos mom)…….so, God works things differently and in very colourful way which we can never really expect of. It’s the desire and willingness right……..


People usually willing to change because of their loved ones….someone that really deliver love so much and give the most appreciation is usually become the prime reason why he/she change.. is it for better or worst…..hmmm….some may call it as a sacrifice..some rather announce it as a life awaken.

I'm not in mood or is planning to get marry sooner.........I'm still in my youngster but still, I should start think deeply of my future and get prepared for that..... It's is something important.....

Currently, I’m really in love with someone here…..my first....I think I'm just too young (never forgive myself for this).....seriously...so in love which I couldn't tell how.....and the one have no idea of such feeling that I have towards him, I’ll never tell…never let the one knows..hmmmm. (okay, this is just like a confession) It makes me thinks a lot ‘bout this matter… and it is very complicated for me to sort this thing out..well, you may easily say forget ‘bout it, shut this thing out of your mind!...but if you were me..will you easily done that?? Think before you speak…….


To me..it’s a pure true love I would love to hunt..and if this love is not as what God agree with, based on the criterion that the one failed to fulfill, I would rather let this love go away although it’s painful and tearing me down…. I better sound serious on this, I would like to say, my first rank of love is the God…anything against him will be executed….I firmly believe if the love towards human is sacrificed because of Allah, HE will grant me a better person to fall in love with….a worth decision to make in a long run….although I might mentally tormented for some times. I pray hard for HE will reward me with someone worth to hiss this love….. will you be one? hoping that you are the one.........

My heart fall deeply in God’s hand….so in order to win my love is to search this heart deeply within God’s.

No comments: