Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ramadhan in my eyes.....

I hope it is not too late for me wishing all muslim happy ramadhan….month of the Ummah.. years in, years out, and presently we still got this prosperous opportunity to be in ramadhan again…what else am I gonna say besides Alhamdulillah….Allahuakbar….i am so thrilled to join the glorious ramadhan night.. tarawih of course…I have no idea why but to me, this month is an assurance for multi protection and serenity.. this body lay in peace..wondering on how beautiful is the quranic recitation in tadarus….either as in group or merely alone…I would like to hear your voice… that’s all I want….and not to be mentioned when the imam performing tarawih with a lovely tarannum…. And as his heart deeply fall in those meaningful recitation…. where it has the force to make me weep.... just like last night… because it has been a long time for me not hearing that utterance.. worshipping god sincerely begging HIS mercy and bless. It is beautiful … To have that moment is like lifting me up to the promise land….. reminding me how grateful I have to born as a muslim…. Standing still under HIS protection and Rahmah…. Yes.. I am proud to be muslim..proud to hold the oath being a good muslim..a good worshipper… I hope I am the good one…and still a good one.

No comments: