Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To know the real you.........

Do you know what flavor are you? Friends in our community consist variety of flavors let it be apple mint, spicy, maple syrup, lemon, and perhaps wasabi…hmmm..one thing makes human is so interesting to know is the personality, I always eager getting to know friends and cliques in my lane….best buddies and my girlfriends….so much to learn from them y’ know. There are people always tuck hood on their head, some prefer to shade their personality with something which is not theirs. Are you afraid of revealing the truth identity? It is the nature of some to be and to portray the side of oneself to those they befriended differently. In one place, a persona want to reflect the self as a good, lenient person as much as he can, to his people…hibernating the unwanted character for sake they would know you are the good type and leave a goodwill perception in the end of the day. On the other place, in the most comfort zone, with those the persona stick the most….is another story, the true and solid, that inner core is unfolded. Some people want the cliques not to know the other side of themselves..carefully cast a protective charm, hidden from them.

Presenting a self in that way is not because afraid of friends loathing and to pull off, breaking the friendship into pieces…(I believe there’s some) but the uncomfortable feeling inside, like cauldron with felix felicis potion, makes them feeling insecured. You see, usually, the biggest secret we are trying to hide mostly is the easiest to be revealed….in a way we didn’t expected to be and not even under our consciousness. To me, how hard you are wrapping the unwanted pieces of yourselves….is doesn’t work on to every beings …….like I know the real you very well for past these years…..

Sorry for the fact that I know things you don’t want me to know, apologize to make you believe I know nothing ‘bout that but actually I read everything written all over your face. I hate to know something ‘bout you when I’m supposed not to…which should be just yours..not mine because it hurts you a lot. It’s an accidental fact that I’ve discovered…the sense and instinct that I have make me just know your type. Like a glance on the lake, I could tell which is which. Again, stalking other people’s life..gossiping everywhere, is so out of my nature…. I’m damned busy for that and my precious time has far more important thing to settle up with my life. When I see, I watch and I look…when I listen….I will also hear, everything you said to me, to the others and how u react with things you said… it’s not a judgmental perception I give…. but when you are mingling with people you always like, we can’t resist..than to be in his chapter too…into the life of each other...

But then again, I know where my place is, it’s the best for me to always keep their confidential file sealed… within this heart..it’s enough for me just to know it myself…. Because it is a betrayal to our friendship if I ever leak theirs…. Upholding a respect and trust in them is important than anything to me, i don’t mind…if you are going to tell me and share with me anything ‘bout you....go ahead, but I won’t crawling to your feet just to make you utter the thing you completely refuse to let me know…….. you always have a choice right.. I’m happy to let them know that they think they know I don’t know the hidden thing about them, whereas I completely know..but just pretend that I know what they don’t want me to know…… hmmm….whatever.


Although in some times, in dark corner, on my knee I will sit, uncoiling my sadness and grief on the knowing fact that I wish I don’t know…because it hurts a lot to see how bad they’ve ruined their life…how far they strayed away..as they thing the dark is the light. How much I know is better keep to myself….to me, I feel graceful and thankful to myself because the good thing of this is I befriended with them because of who they are despite what type and flavoured they really are.. I choose to stay with them because of love and friendship…not out of pity or everything….that’s true…deep in this heart, we all knows that we are important on each other and loyal to this tie….everyone has secret buried in their heart…people just have to lay some respect to it. It’s not a life intervention that we want, but playing a good role as a good friend in good and bad time, and bring a goodness is the best we can deliver.

No comments: