Tuesday, August 11, 2009

today is 'raining'

Feeling that I'm a loner.....yes...
all the hustle, noise.... and giggling in class make myself cheerful and full of laughter... what a wonderful time we have..
but..as the lesson end..ustazah wrapped up the lecture........the noise..the crowd slowly emptied the room...laughter and noise began to mute the sound...the feeling of belonging to one another is snatched away..just like that...
some of them straightly heading to Mc D.....
some with their bunch group...settling matters.....
some....waving goodbye walking hands in hands with their partners...
all gone.....
leaving me completely alone.......


i need to lean on another shoulder............if only for today, is enough....just for some time..
i want to have someone to accompany with...someone will make my life full again....i'm beyond my sadness right now....feeling abandoned... it makes me weep...

it's a hard time, a difficult day...and emotional situation for me today.....i can't stop crying while writing this post......what else I'm going to say...dear....is there someone wiling to take care of me? If there any??? because sometimes i just too tired taking care of others life.......ensure they live a happy life....only for today, I'm just too tired....too.......

today...it's raining....outside the bus...outside the class.......but no one knows.......im also raining inside....physically and mentally.......here...in this cold library....writing this post.

3 comments:

watip said...

i always care for you.if only u open up yourself more.stop being someone who keeps everything to urself.express urself.EXPRESS.

Reika said...

thanks dear.......i really appreciate that ..... hmm, you got point for that...
pss..i love you !!!
i'm now back in the finest mood

btw...u got a blog...hmm

watip said...

yes i have a blog.but i dont think anyone ever reads it.i want to write everything first.and when the time comes, i'll 'expose' it.hehe..