Sunday, April 11, 2010

Obsessed

Succumb-
The one word that I think is ME right now... Succumb to books, and the fairyland called BookExcess. I give the world to havethe bookstore....erm..that's too much I think...never mind, as I said just now, those books look so adorable by looking at them (why just recently I start noticing that?). Previously, I have just spend big time and so big money at the Malaysia Bookfair in KL... not regretting any of the heavenly shopping spree.... (cause me to cut down my spending on food). I have finished reading 50% of the books stuffed on my bed....for weeks...huhuhu.. the feeling of having pleasure reading was that minimal before but now this eagerness of having books reading in any free hour has blown up..

that's not the full stop yet...adding to this craziness, yesterday which was supposedly to be a good-girl-at-home weekend turn out to be a big day out for me..thanks to LinDonat for asking me to tag her along to BookExcess..she asked me once before but rejected due to slow cash flow in my account....*sobsob.... well, she hit the right timing I guess, mom just bank in monthly allowance (although only a quarter compared to last month) and here we go...shopping!!
She brought along her little siblings (literally..hahaha) and drove the usual 'submarine'.. The amount I've allocate for my day out is just 30MYR...hopefully it's enough.

My plan didn't work out....all the cashes sweep away with the new books in my hand...Bad money management...still...I was extravagantly happy spending hours and hours in that place. I'm madly in love with BookExcess...................just wondering...who's the owner ek??? hihihi

not to forgot...I really want to see my UM dearies before the final ......misssing u soo much

No comments: