Saturday, April 3, 2010

Angel

Yes, I am being ignored....by ***.
I see you here...so close yet really faraway
Trying to speak...asking you but only my lips pursing the words with mute sound..
As a friend..the concern towards your life is always burning...from afar...
you pour yours to them..and I left unknown
even painful when you let me know your one of many angels...

don't say goodbye...coz it just bloody painful..

wish you for a happy life..and yeah, your life is getting better and the better is what you have become..

I know you happy and may happiness light your life..






Why must I being sad..tormented in this way...a million dollar answer if I could know.. I don't know how to treat you like always..so better for me to step away....because you have the other angels ( i think)...above all, you'd fill my life with many memories..and I shall keep the remaining memories forever for I once used to be XXXXXX.

No comments: