Saturday, April 3, 2010

Te Amo

I really feel bloated with the intertwine friendship dilemma i'm gaming in right now. What a good hunter I have become eh...from one to another. Thus, how can this heart will be ever in peace? Now the besties had now bother asking this one thing....and it's hurt me to admit that me and this one friend now have nearly become history. distance keep us apart....and this person also keep a distance from me and somehow make me feel that *** don't want to be near me though. Ouch...what an excruciating truth to learn..

hear me...I am really sad..disappointed and numb....to see how situation had change us...maybe it's my fault..maybe it just *** has choose *** own path...away from me. We used to glued together like a good friends and noticing we are totally different now...I just hope that *** knows I am always taking big concern on *** and *** always in my heart despite all the contradiction in our both life... I want *** back as the one I cherish before..but am afraid of making the first move...how sadden isn't it right......having new friends might have fossilized the grip of our friendship....

I'm switching the code in friendship and if you had notice me...I am with the other ###... peoples are speculating of our public closeness...buzzing here and there....but hey, I am close to ###since 1st semester degree okay...but not as public as you have seen....why...maybe because of all things that had happen...I and ### discussed many on this thus tighten the bond as friends.. still....every time I am with ### ..it makes me thinking to the previous that I had before....and realizing...I have now loosening the tie and might lost ### forever....if you reading this ###, I hope you would know that I have long want to talk to you but afraid of confronting this dilemma.. Only by writing this post..I am able to speak my heart and my mind without physically facing your face...hmmm...I don't know if this will solve or tangling like forever....Lord...help me going through this...

Am I saying anything about betrayal? Owh, that's just another drama I don't to discuss yet...might be later for sure...not in the mood right now..

No comments: