Friday, May 14, 2010

Come Home

Guess that I'm home again. As I'm writing this, I just finished watching a grueling match between Malaysia and China..well then, I didn't like the lost, alas, we did. Our team have delivered their best, I believed so. Hey, Choong Han is such a pleasant on the eyes. He's so handsome in his 30's. I didnt notice before. His pair of eyes is mesmerizing you know and I dare not to have longer look because it glued my eyes...hahaha..talking crappy here..whatever.

90% of success is hard work. 10% is luck. I guess they missed both...sharpen your skill warriors, and be confident. In 5 years time, you should repay to us... I start counting, like... now.

I like the fact that I'm home now, for the next 6 weeks planning worthwhile activities to kill the time. Here is the list of planning I wish to look forward during this BIG semester break:

1- Practice sewing with the unknonw (haven't chosen a master yet). I want to learn this skill professionally and mom once said she'll be considering to buy me a machine to practice. Well, probably, yet, maybe, might be. Don't be too ambitious Reika..hehe

2- Movie mania. yeah, as simple as that. On the cosy bed, my eyes will be glued to the laptop for hours. (caution: only when mom is working or I'll be dead man!). Hehe...I have stocks of movies in my hard disk but there's many to filters. Some are not suitable for my watching and with respect I deleted them.

3- Becoming Uitm facilitators for the new intakes. Gosh, I can't wait to join the team. THe result only be known by the next one week. If I were selected, I'm going off to Shah Alam for one whole week. This is for the sake of experience and surely books can offer everything but experience. This will help me a lot in socializing with Uitm staff and better understand of many things

4- Book reading. Currently, I'm having the sequel of infamous 'The Pillar of the Earth' , 'The Worls Without Ends'. It's a 1000 pages book and I just finished a 100 pages. Looks like a long way to go then.

5- Dermatologist appointment. This is not an activity at all but I need to consult this doctor to have some treatment. I have been delayed the check up appointment for several times. I'm a busy student, it's not an excuse. Hmm. I'm just checking, nothing serious for you to worry.

This weekend, God willing I and my mom will pay a visit to Opah at Mak Long's. My so lot little brother will be at home in the next 2 week. I really need to catch some gossips from him. hahaha..

By the way, tomorrow is teacher's day. Happy teacher 's day for teachers and for us too, the future teacher! Our government makes a huge dedication card for teacher across the nation with the PM signature on it. I watched it on news today. The best part of celebrating the day is, you guess what...

A- Increase earning
B- Teacher's day off
C- Instant bonus
D- All of above

You go them wrong buddy. It's E- Gotong royong perdana. Say what! Hey, every school wil be doing it tomorrow (saturday), ordered by ministry. Owh my Dior, what a fine rewarding for teacher, keep them work. Is this the best they could think off? *sigh*



No comments: