Monday, June 8, 2009

owh really....owh my...owh god!

I feel jubilant when someone I know came to my state, that was his own hometown. Not seeking the chance to meet, but knowing the presence make me feel enthusiastic that we might bump into across the road or something. Funny isn’t it. Besides the hometown is same as mine but on different villages which is as far as I concerned not really far away. It just like, hey..awesome. might be our opah knows each other.Hmm…fat chance. So, I was thinking how’s the life at village look like with relatives flooded over the house. It must be pandemonium burst with laughter and trash talking and everything.

Well, you might have been thinking, what craps am I writing about? Telling story that doesn’t belong to me? Hahaha..whatever. of reasons jotting down this pieces is because….
1. I ran out of idea what to write about
2. I can’t go back to my hometown which is at parit because my opah is staying at my aunt’s.
3. We are not gathering at village for this holiday as we usually do because everybody is busy.
4. He reminds me of the extravagant moment I had with relatives and opah at kampong coz it sure to be havoc.
5. I choose to write this

It's wonderful to know someone u know just around your hometown. Even though we never set an eye on each other. Haish. No…no..no…sounds so wrong. Even though we never meet. I wish farah hometown is here too..coz for sure i'll ask her to drop by my house...but there’s one major social problem here. I still crowned the ‘shy girl’ title. It is difficult for me to let others know what I really feel on something when something happen or appeared. Most of the time, I try to sound neutral as possible when talk or texting people, especially to the other gender. On certain matters and occasions to be precise. I’m afraid to think what the other think about it later, the thought in mind and everything. But I hope they’ll understand what am I feeling at the moment. Yeah, grotesque..

No comments: