Monday, June 1, 2009

of my alarming tone


I’ve figure out that my writing is nothing but lame, sucks and boring. Just scroll down this blog and you’ll nod your head twice or trice. It is appeared too that I’m also have the envious feeling towards other bloggers of the ability to lay down the magical words and charmed readers to keep their eye on their writing. Well, if my master piece doesn’t match your taste of perfection, may apologize accepted as I’m just the intermediate writer climbing up the hill to become a better one. I do feel good to write whatever crossed in my mind, it’s the art..the piece of me too. It might sound cliché, but I’m learning to pick up this skill through your blog too. Kudos to you, dear bloggers.

Let me tell you this, there’s always a rule to follow in blogging, that’s is NO RULES AT ALL!!. You have the carte blanche to pen out everything you desire. Yes, to all but do know the limitation as hope it’s not something that accused you to be in ISA..laugh people, but dear, don’t said I don’t remind you..I just did. The other point is no one has the right to say what you should or shouldn’t write. Let it be anything, current issue, love story, guys next door, religious stuff or about Obama with his new puppy. If anyone feels rather disturbed or annoyed, I’ll be delighted to ask the one to leave or delete the comments. Sounds cold and sinister? Bet, I am. It’s the shield I have to protect my prerogative. Notice that, it’s my territory you are in now and I have the fullest authority on determining how to handle this blog.

But hey, it just the alarming tone of me. Above all, the intention is nothing but to have my own space to feel free and raise the mutual respect from others. I am not so the cranky lady-like girl but sometimes, yeah. No hard feeling okay, no nemesis nor fiends in this blog. That’s all from me now, wait till my next post.

No comments: