Sunday, June 14, 2009

money...honey...funny

What really money get you in life? Is it true money comes first, then love? In one way, I do agree with the premise. Have you ever had love sandwich in the morning? It contains love and caresses ingredient that looks so tantalizing but when eaten, it doesn’t relief the hunger. So, that’s the point. But I am against to the stand because I was poor and helpless. I thought my life was as a living corpse when I’m penniless. But it wasn’t because I still owned a family.. they’re the pillar of my strength …..always…till now. Whenever I heard people say money is the utmost in life and how life is a incomplete puzzle without it, I think I would like to change his heavenly thought into the darkest ugly nightmare..Money is just next to nothing. Because…..


You can buy books but not KNOWLEDGE

You can buy medicine but not HEALTH

You can buy food but not APPETITE

You can buy a clock but not TIME

You can buy bed but not sleep

You can buy people but not RESPECT

You can buy security but not SAFETY

You can pay man-of-god but not IMAN

You can pay a doctor but not LIFE

You can pay whores but not TRUE LOVE

You can pay counselor but not HAPPINESS


It challenges your mind to ponder a while and clear off the old judgment. It is all about satisfaction in oneself. What satisfies us the most in life? Success, happiness, or cash in hands? So, give all your money to me because you don’t really need it. You can’t buy and get everything with money. What’s the worth of keeping it with you?
Think…think again.

No comments: