Friday, April 17, 2009

Medsi ...

The night before Medsi... the briefing at mawar college..find me...huuhhu..you'll never get it




those blank faces...and poses...at mawar..




Mr.syah....our PAPA...huhuhu


About Medsi test..we'll have the test at different centre (school), some at sec.2 (me luckily..like merangkak pun sampai)..sec.18 sec.11, sec 24, sec 18 and sec 16 (so far as i know) ... what is needed before the test? Hmm...pencil, eraser, slip, ID card and student card...and yeah, your brain too.....


and I had a chat with someone I closed to last night..while waiting for Mr.Syah..she told me now that the situation is getting better for it right now..and i can proceed the next step forward..if i want to...and she says she'll help me to sort things out..why she's saying that..is she hoping me to be w.....Hmmm.. confussed.please don't give me hope

sometimes....pictures speaks louder than words...a picture signifies more than a thing..

No comments: