Thursday, April 9, 2009

FINAL FANTASY>>>

here...the most awaiting..nerve catching moment...few hours before my final drama project. My group will be performing our drama play in the Intec hall this evening...and looks like lady-luck is still on vacation...I need my fairy god father then. heheh..the sky is fiercing and thick dark lines appeared on it..hope it is not going to rain cat and dog..

My feeling???of course excited, thrilled and nervous...man, I'm kind of fainted thinking how im going to perform this..my play is about the singing competition...AMERICAN IDIOT
and i'm the amirah or amir..the make up artist..how irony am i in this character

today..is kind of a crazy day too....es early as 8am in the morning..i had the literature test which is the marvelous questions to chew...and then proceed to the test for basic education for another 2 hours..what a hectic day..
after sitting both tests.that is the mark of my final day with the lecturers here...im walking another steps to the final semester of asasi tesl...going through the final days with asasians which make me too emotional when thinking about it...i love them all...love mt closest friend and haih...love is just like this..im at the end of my journey at uitm..

Ps: pray hard for me okay...

No comments: