Thursday, April 16, 2009

dream girl


In the middle of the night...suddenly i woke..again..it's like my habitual to get off from bed around 2 @3 am for god sake knows why.. I creep silently from the-not-so-comfy bed..to the toilet....washed my face...doing some things..stayed up again...and dozed off.
That's not the story yet..

I had had a dream last night..one freaky scary horror dream..and the best thing is it's look like real..like it really happened to me..or going to happen..I have no clue. But it occurred to me and there's many people too. On the particular day..i just stroll along the road, and the weather is fine too. just a few second after that..many of us see the changes in the cloud..it's look like to rain but the sky is clear as everything is fine...but it's not..believe me. then i saw a golden circular shining ball fall out of sky..it's hot and i think it's kind of lightening..seriously. there's many of them and they are aiming the people..us. We were running and i'm running zig zag to avoid the lightning to strike on me..yeah,..it's like the ka-me-ha-me-ha ball in dragon ball you know..many were dead after the first strike.. i was soo scared..don't wanna die yet..still have lot more to do...and....i haven't married yet..(jesting).

Then i saw my father..he also run for his life but god..he can't escape from the golden lightning..there's hundreds of them..it hit straight to him...i saw his face..the face struggle to continue his last breath...the icy face..full of pain..i was crying..nearly to howl...calling his name.."DAD..DAD...why should you suffer like this..it should be me!!!'..i don't want to lose you again...we've separated long before..and just met..why you to go so sudden..I cried hardly..and i think i really cry..

i kept running and then i saw the one small circular golden lightening came towards me..i prayed hard..to god..and i say this..which is now i still remember every words.."god,if your mercy is still there for me..save me..love me...forgive for all sin that i've done..i swear to you to perform all the commands and pray on time..i won't be late for the pray again..i know i've betray the promise to you to become a faithful servant as the best as i can...i'm sorry..but please..save me from this.."
I closed my eyes tightly...maybe the time has come..i'm going to die...in a hard way..
-pause-/...i'm waiting ...nothing happened.. i looked around me..the thing has gone..and.. HE listen to me..I'm survived...
#puff#

i woke up from sleep...the tragedy..my heart pounding very fast..as i've just survived...i'm sweating ..my shirt wet a bit..haih...it is a sign for me as i've done something wrong to HIM??? i wonder?? i am doing sin..and HE warns me..through the dream...well..from my analysis..it's positive..soo scared to death..yeah..nearly die actually...

and my dad...he supposed to be in heaven right now..peacefully..not in my tragedy...whatever it is...i'm missing you dad..so much...please don't make me cry again..i've cried a lot..those salty tears...

2 comments:

nama.aku.lynn said...

hyep k.reika..
thankss sudi lwat blog lynn~~
free2 nnt...jenguk2 la lg..

Reika said...

yup...sure lynn..u r now part of my bloggie list...sure i'll set my eyes on yours