Monday, April 6, 2009

drama-dramatic huh

i've decided..and i know for sure it 's gonna be alright. whatever it is..hard to say it out loud here..but then again, let's have a peep talk with me. I have always believe and look positive on others regardless what kind of person is.. but giving too much hope make you end up with disappointment and thus, don't give false hope on other as we can't expect them to be as what we want them to be as they are just like that. After the dramatic day yesterday, HE shows me the light and the sign that what i've done before..the effort is not working and nothing change. Thanks to HIM, HE leads me to the path that i think i've gone far away form it couple days ago.. and now, i am not the swaying girl and it such a relief to be normal again...

and did I say i've gone through a dramatic day yesterday? oh yes...i did.
as early in the morning, around 9-ish i off from mawar with cab to sec.2 and soon after i'd arrived, then i realize my sandals tore off and i'm soo in the rush to settle my assignment (need to print out all essay ). have to return back to mawar to change shoe still with cab and then back again to sec.2 straight to the cyber cafe...easily rm10 notes flying away within 5 minutes...

the class start at 10.30 and yes, ive got test today, final test for writing but still at the cafe on 10.15am..again i'm so the cab girl today as i'm on the cab to fac., feeding the driver with rm6 notes. im on time, luckily..

what do you think, with my devil-may-care attitude, you might hope it's a lovely day....but STOP, fate just want to play with me again..won't send me off just like that.huhuh
I'm presenting 'Flowers for Algernon' in literature class and many was interested with our presentation.Yippe..but then again, we still have another 5 group to nag in the front. with the unconscious mind, i attempted doing something unusual....let's call it involuntary action(learn it in Biology), i dozed off....such embarrassing when the presenters woke you up.HEy, Atif was snoring at the back peacefully, why don't you just bother him!! Unfair.....why me.huhuhu

it continues....lady-luck off to vacation i think,

diddy announced we shall have official drama practice at intec hall...8-10pm..
Darn..alya had reminded me to bring costume...and..I forgot

in the drama, they know me as Amir the boyish aka Amira.the boyish girl will be on stage without his costume..and ont hat day, I'm wearing a tudung labuh complete with modern baju kurung!!huh,, scary to play that role on stage with such attire..heheh a muslimah boyish..
neh..im blank and syah is my super saver, he lent me his jacket to wear and ..yes, it's much better. (don't kill me farah, it just a jacket, we talk later in room ok). the drama practice was disastrous, not because our performance. we are so all -out as the ethos members were laughing crazily...hmm good sign. but it was the sound system and montage...we can't play the montage and such as disturbing..we can perform better if that thing can work..it somehow let us down you know..a bit..

As you can see, everything was soo wrong and not in the right place

..before i forgot, we ended our drama practice with another drama melodramatic scene...athirah had felt down the staircase and it hut=rt her badly, fell off while carrying her Vaio...it's a loud bump sound and ..pity to her, what can we do is comforting her, i hugged her tightly to say she's okay, everything fine...pity again

during drama practice...Atif plainly informed me...he left my laptop in our grammar class..
in Dedaru hall...thannks....what to do...patient..patient..it's not a bad day ...lady-luck just stay away from me...got to get her back tomorrow

1 comment:

nama.aku.lynn said...

u doze offfff kak reika??
how comeee u??
hahahha...
xpe2..phm2...