Thursday, March 5, 2009

Legacy for you and Me

Time is ticking ...time is running out. I on a mission for this entire weekend. Sorry to disappoint you dear readers, but expect no post for me for this while okay..no hard feelings( hey, I not heading to war then). I'm off to be a part of Program in shah alam also, under the Muslim society here in uitm..don't ask me to mention the name but it's like a Badan Dakwah at my school.

The purpose of this camp to be exact is to train all muslim to learn deeper Abbot islam, add on the input you have to be a good great muslim. And..rejuvenate your iman inside, like our iman is roller coaster, up like rocket down like a hell. It's a great-scared-excited feeling to be there. Reminding us of who we are, how important the role we play as human, caliph of earth. It's a lovely feeling to be corrected and guided by other muslims, means that we are not along, stand still together love each other. (sometimes it hurt.but still like be hurting this way, it teaches me to live on life).Pray hard for me to be just good.

We shall have the sermon, muhasabah and bla..bla...like tamrin at school. I advice you to attend this -camp-like-program if you are muslim. Then we can measure where are we towards the God. lost...spinning path....rocky road...wrong way... or just at the right lane? How good is our pray, how efficient are we reciting the holy Quran, uglyly or beautifully?, which come first to serve, the soul mate or the Creator; to pray or watch movie 1st? , galleons of teardrops in the life time is for whom? the lover or The Almighty? These Question I'll leave to you not to answered but good enough for you to think about it...

p/s : We are human indeed.. Nafsu..siapa boleh menduga?

And for Dean, I'll answer your tag later okey...not hard feeling

No comments: