Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Compare & Contrast

Now let me clarify this...
unwind the thread...
avoid confussion....
don't laugh okay...deal?
okay..let me tell you.

I just knew it few months ago but didn't mind it much. But something makes people might look fishy to me if I don't explain this.
huhu...lots of you know me using 'Zouq' as my pseudonym. it's totally different with that 'Zouk' okay. My 'Zouq' means soul..a pure serenity soul..it's an arabic word got it? While that Zouk is the night club as you all know centuries ago. For god sake know why it has such name. that's emberassing for me though. Like miss afni said, 'it's not a butterfly in the stomach..it's the whole farm of butterflies in my stomach'. that's what I felt..maybe you will gave me sinister look wondering if I ever go to Zouk or I've inspired by the club. Hohoho..no..no..never..tidak..tidak...
But what if I went there???
Hmmm..if that so, 'tanda kiamat lagi nak dekat la tuh'

Dr.Hanim- Contrast= same thing but totally different

3 comments:

ariff dean said...

eeee~uuuu~
hahahahahaha

Reika said...

ish...awat muka cam momok tu? menakutkan. buat la muka memerang kke..baru la comel ckit

huurun aien said...

salam,,,zouq!! haha,,,
baguih2,,,jgn tngal bhsa 'arab....
mmg zouq snguh lah enti nih,,,
,,,huurunaien,,,