Thursday, March 5, 2009

hatred...or resentment?

Don’t expect me to be the oh-you-are-funny-cute-girl type of girl this night. I just change my colorful attitude to dark-black behavior okay. Not only my good buddy, feel hurt today..I’m hurt too…. It said it hurt to be hurt. Definitely true my friend. Someone bashed me with the F**k word this present day. I might hurt him with the act oh-silent –you face. I’m saying it to all but somehow I looked at him when he’s soo loud at that time. Hey…that’s might be rude ( but I think it’s not..I not even scream) nor evil if you think it’s evil….I can be more evil and cold than that if you want. I can do that, although don’t want to do it. But why must say that word? I’m thinking it is the appetizer for every meal, others said he always use that word…I don’tknow, sad if it true then. Saying the word to others is something I really hard to accept. It’s the filthiest, ugliest, uncivilized word one shouldn’t say to others. I warn to YOU also, readers…it’s generally speaking. It’s never exists in my encyclopedia though. How hate I am towards others I won’t ever want to say that. But people just simply easy speak it out whenever they felt unpleasant and did wrong. I just didn’t get it…And when it comes to me, the victim of that F**k word, I knelt down to earth, fire sparking and I’m burned inside. Not sad at all, just angry, don’t like it and I don’t deserve to listen to that.


The thing is, am I going to forgive him? Haih…it’s hard. I hate to hate people and I don’t want to hate people, but don’t expect people won’t hate you if you are not so. Hello, the prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h (peace be upon him;in case you’re clueless) the greatest person of earth too, being hated by Abu Jahal, a human of course. So, what about us? We can’t makes people like us, and like what Dr. Hanim said, just live good and be kind, if they don’t like you, It’s their problem, nothing to do with you. Hahaha…she gave me reason to laugh.


To forgive might be divine, but zero of you ever said it was easy. When people deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your grudge. ( I don’t hold grudge, like I want). Just disliking people, not hating them. When people hurting someone, It cut you like a knife and to heal the wound it’s a long- time consumed. As if it is healed, it still leaves the scar forever, a sign of what have you’ve been through. Ask myself again, Am I going to forgive him? Hmm….Life is not that long, don’t day-dreaming if we are to live forever, maybe in couple of minute later, or by the end of this day, HE called upon us. Then again, prophet Muhammad too, forgive the ummah although the ummah did the greatest sin on earth.. so why to boast myself of not forgiving people. To forgive also is not a weakness to me, it’s bring the peace, serene and happiness to the heart as I’ve lifted the mass burden. Hence, let it be...

P/s: remember what plato said? (if don’t, read The Republic)Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.


No comments: