Sunday, January 11, 2009

love is yes, hate is unsure........

What do you expect for this new year celebration. though we rolling down few first week in this first month, are happy to be here right now. From the scale 10 of happiness, it is 6 out of 10. me myself feel deteriorated in form of happiness and serene. Too much problem had encounter at this moment one after another , and another, and it's continuing to add much more... Feel so suffocated, exhausted, barely can breath freely..

Part of them are not mine, just a speck it and I can manage it well I think even sometimes I need to burst fat tears the whole night. A girl like me long to do so to comfort herself. I love friends and I love them to love me too. I adore them, like they adore me, chat with them the way they chat with me, cry alone when they cry on my shoulder. Must be strong for them, that's what I want. It's hurt, it's painful to see them in their worst condition of life, Like an elephant stepping on my chest, the sound of despair is not the music i want..

I love to be a good listener, learn them heart by heart, how beautiful the inner side of them, even when they don't feel so. Sharing problems is what i could help with those who i love. Please take not, that I don't ask the other massive problems out there to fetch me. I need to kick them of,out of my life, but still they are here.. *sigh*

My say to you is, whenever, whatever difficulties burdening your shoulder right now, do this. Pray a lot, complete your 5 times prayer if you always forget or never done it before. Make yourself a connection to god, cry a river your heart feeling after the prayer and console yourself. talk with HIM as He listen to you all the time, begging for mercy and shelter from all the hard journey and narrow path.. I always do that, my mom teach me so, and I always feel protected because i know HE is beside me, guiding me to the shimmering light that sometimes is a dark night for the blind...

No comments: