Friday, January 23, 2009

Not afraid to stand alone

The faculty now has the fresh breeze atmosphere.. My subject is on the the asasi foundation-us. People are in love, yes so in love. What can I say, they should come out with a club, you should know the president right-it's KD spouse..ha..ha.. and so far as i know, there's currently 10 couples officially. Ah, those are only for those in love among our mates as besides them there' a long list to be named one by one . It's like a phenomenon, and i can see there's numbers of dudes and girls still hunting the pray to compete with them. Hmm, like a race, these people want to fiil in the piece of puzzle inside.


Am I intermidated? Am I happy to be single? Do I wish want to be one of them so then I don't look like an alien? Sometimes yes, intermidated when people bombarded you the same Q's that they should know the answer already. Well, it's not the time yet for me to get involve in this. Not even ready yet to share my love and to let others get into the sealed chamber. I am not afraid to stand alone.. not afraid to stay alone..God creates love in indefine form and angels. It is beautiful, pure, holy and peaceful... Always come through my mind, is the love they make will last forever? is the person they in love right now is the one they want to spend rest of their life? or just as plain companion and to show off? Talks about love, each of us definitely want a good husband/wife in future. Lots of them want a pious-good- charming husband/wife for themselves. We always pray for that don't we? But do we ever behave and being like that?How unfair it is to ask, to wish something we want others to have but never want to practice it in our life. How shameful.

Budding a love inside first, fixs the broken part and polish the dull surface, and let it shine through your eyes. I always stand for this quranic quote; a good husband for a good wife, a good wife for a good husband. What goes around comes around.. when we ask for betterness, we should work it out, not just pointing the others and waiting..waiting..and waiting for miracles to happen.
Islamic couple? where did you get the term huh? No couple relationship in islam. there is a divine way where others least want to follow it..outdated,..conservative,,lame. Hmm, that's the vents that i got... some of us proudly use this terminology 'islamic couple' -not holds hand. Well, it's right, no hands -holding which sounds so good and sweet. But what about the other aspects? The eye- contact, siting side by side sharing the warmness(pretent to) ,.. That's a lust and satan stands behind it. They denied that and act like it's allowed. " Agama itu cahaya, maksiat itu dosa yang gelap, dan tiada perantaraan di tengah-tengahnya, apabila cahaya bercampur kegelapan, tenggelamlah ia diselimuti gelap dan terhasillah kebatilan". A true love sholud let us closer to God, bring us to a better life, not lead us to astray, away from god, neglecting Him because of the lover.. Study yourself and measure what state are you in right now..
Somes are wilingly follow the said and command in Holy Quran, everything seems perfect for them.,. look like they had work out everything to be a true muslim, .but definitely not, it's a plastic when it comes about love.. isn't it true..I see a lot, I watch many of it...every single day. But why I'm not telling them the way I feel? it is just because they already knew perfectly what's right and what's wrong.. They spend half of their life learning the same thing as I learned. It makes me sick and sad to see these models. It's may hurt you somehow if you're the one, but watch my words, I'm speaking the way I want to speak, being honest when others refuse to talk.


You may hate my writing and you're allowed to feel so bcoz I even care less as I know I'm telling the right- again, I'm not afraid to stand alone

2 comments:

ariff dean said...

ngeh3~~~
rilek laa atikah
single is free, couple is trouble, as they say!!!
dlm islam, hubungan yg dibenarkan hanyalah kawen bkn? so suruh lah dioarang tuh suma kawen buang, x menyusahkan mak bapak kan? XDXDXDXD

ehh, 10 couples? ramainya
aku xtau pon
bleh bg listnye eheh XD

Reika said...

hmm, i cma nk kte suma tahu, x bermakna jka seseorang itu buat tak kisah bermaksud dia setuju @ suka... cuma dalam menjalinkan perhubungan itu biarlah menilai setulusnya niat di hati andai ia benar2 cinta atau nafsu..